Love At First Sight: Chapter 1

Love At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook curses under his breath.

Not only had he been having a bad morning – he tripped over his brother’s cat and got yelled at, he was out of coffee, rain started pouring the second he stepped out of the house, the traffic was so bad his damn car broke down and he actually missed his flight back to Korea!

And now, Ryeowook is waiting for his next flight. Which is in another one and a half hour.

He’s going to be late, not only is he going to be late but he will most probably miss his friend’s wedding. Friend… Ryeowook scoffed. More like ex-boyfriend. Why in the world had he agreed to attend his own ex-boyfriend’s wedding anyway? Oh right… Because his ex-boyfriend is his best friend’s brother.

his life.

And that is why you should never mess with your best’s friend family member. Ryeowook wishes someone had stopped him from getting into a relationship with Kyuhyun’s brother, Yesung. But nope. Kyuhyun set them up and the both of them were happy together. But… After a few years, they just… Fell out of love with each other. They parted ways and months later … Well… Yesung found someone else and is getting married. While Ryeowook is… pathetically attending his ex-boyfriend’s wedding... Alone.

Ryeowook huffed. It’s frustrating to think that Yesung has moved on so easily, finding another man in just a matter of months. Ryeowook does not have the time to get into a relationship but… He’s not all that good-looking, neither is he lively or has an outgoing personality. He’s shy and timid and very awkward. Who would want to date someone like him?

Ryeowook blows his bangs away from his eyes and takes out a book from his bag. He starts flipping through it deciding to just kill the time by reading something. Ryeowook starts reading and just like always, he lost tracks of time. Feeling worn out after reading for so long, Ryeowook puts the book down and stretches and then pauses when he catches sight of someone interesting.

Someone had apparently taken up a seat on the opposite side of him while he was reading.

Handsome. He incredibly was.

Sharp angular jawline, dark y eyes, full lips that looks too good to be true and orange hair that looks like it had been just messed up by y long fingers. Ryeowook couldn’t help but stare at the man opposite of him. Handsome. Just so handsome. But that isn’t all... Those eyes… Ryeowook had never seen eyes so mesmerizing in all his life. For a moment, Ryeowook’s eyes couldn’t leave those deep dark orbs. When realization finally hits him, Ryeowook blinks and quickly looks away. Oh dear lord, he had just been openly staring at this handsome man.

Sometimes, Ryeowook hates himself. Because he knows, someone like him will never end up with a man that good-looking. The man is absolutely gorgeous and he even has on a leather jacket. He’s the exact description of typical handsome bad boy and Ryeowook can confirm it by the smirk playing on his lips as he stares back at Ryeowook. Ryeowook’s cheeks blushes, feeling embarrassed. Gosh, the man must be thinking that he’s an idiot.

Ryeowook then decides to ignore him. If he’s laughing at Ryeowook and thinking that Ryeowook’s an idiot then why must he give a ? Ryeowook continues reading his book and only stops when he hears the announcement to the gates opening for his flight. Ryeowook lifts his head up and a sad feeling creeps into his emotions as he realizes that the handsome man isn’t there anymore. Ryeowook sighs and then packs his things as he gets up.

***

“So, we meet again,”

Ryeowook almost drops his book when he realizes who his seatmate will be for the next six hours flight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter