Four.

Coward (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile the two dancers were left alone at the the dorm. Mina has put her phone aside and was now looking at the face of the girl who was still sleeping soundly next to her. She was relieved that no one was around at the moment because she was pretty sure she looks like a creep, watching, or more accurately, admiring the other girl. Momo is an attractive woman, everyone with eyes, Mina included, can see that. So the latter keeps looking at her, at her closed eyes, her nose, at her lips who seem really soft and look so alluring. She shake off the inappropriate thought that was creeping into her head and sigh.

As if on cue, the sleeping girl wakes up from her slumber but doesn't move her head from Mina’s shoulder, probably because she wasn't fully awake yet. When she realized it, the oldest quickly removes her head as if Mina’s shoulder was hurting her. The youngest was looking at her funny.

 

“I-I’m sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep on your shoulder” the fleshly awake girl apologized

 

“It’s okay, I don't mind it” the other reassured her, smiling

 

“Where are they ?” she asked pointing at the two seats on the couch where Sana and Jeongyeon were earlier

 

“Out, probably eating”

 

“Why they didn't wake me up” she said pouting a little

 

“You looked so peaceful when you were sleeping, they didn't want to disturb you, But don't worry, I told them to bring something back”

 

“Thanks. You didn't go with them ?”

 

“Well someone was taking a nap next to me and was preventing me to move, you know”

 

“Ah yeah right, sorry”

 

A couple of minutes passed without them talking, but they keep staring at each other. Momo doesn't know what was happening but she suddenly turns her head to avoid looking at Mina as she feels her face flushed red. She rapidly thinks of something to say.

 

“So, you’re going to see your boyfriend today ?” she asked, trying not to sound too rude at the mention of Jackson. She had originally nothing against him, he’s nice guy but unfortunately for him, he is the one who got the girl she was in love with, so Momo doesn't have other choice but to hate him, period.

 

“No, he is busy today.” Mina answered.

 

It’s totally a lie, he was available, in fact he wanted to see her but she refused,pretexting she was exhausted. She just wanted to stay home with her members or more precisely with one certain dancer. When they were trainees, she really admired her, the way she danced, the way she helped Mina getting accustomed to the korean culture as well as the korean language. Momo also helped her getting along with the others trainees because she was too shy to talked to them first. Then this admiration changed into something else, something stronger, and so she realized that she was having feelings for the older girl.

 

She is not confused about what she feels, she likes Momo, more than a friend. But she can’t tell anyone, she's afraid, not because she likes a girl she already knows that she is equally attracted to both genders, no she is scared because she likes one of her bandmates, someone who is supposed to be like a sister to her. How would the members react if she tells them ? How Momo in particular would react ? What if it would disgust them ? Of course she's comfortable with her ual orientation, even her parents know about it, but she never told the group, and honestly they also never talked about it. That's why she keeps it to herself, she's too afraid of the others reaction. Maybe one day she will tell them that she likes both men and women, and maybe even confess to them her feelings for one of them, but today is not that day.

 

It’s because of those fears that she accepted when Jackson asked her out on a date, and began dating him, thinking that perhaps she would be capable of forgetting Momo and so not tell the group about the feelings she's not supposed to have for the dancer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter