Chapter 7

The Pretty Trauma(hiatus)

It was ironic. I ran away from him, now I am running back to him. It forest was harsh. IT tore at my clothes and pants, giving me  me scratches. I felt pain in my legs, but at this point, I really didn’t care about anything. I felt a hand grip around my wrist. It was Mingyu.

“Hoshi, are you trying to get yourself killed again?!”
I saw the blood on his forehead. Guilt welled up in my stomach.

“I just threw you over my shoulder, how are you still worried about me?!”
“I get thrown around in school every day. I’m in the Judo club you know.”
I stopped myself from running away. I turned to face Mingyu. My body was screaming at me, telling me to run away, but I didn't obey. I tore a piece of my t-shirt and wrapped it around his forehead.

“There, that should stop the blood flow for now.”

Mingyu scooped me up and flung me over his shoulders.

“Let me down. I can walk on my own two feet,” I said as i kicked around.
“I never know when you would run away again. I‘m just making sure you don’t run away and make the wrong choice.”

I kicked furiously, but I eventually let him carry me back the house.

“Mingyu! Where were you?!”

“You know, just trying to catch a Hoshi.”
He let me down. I wobbled a bit,  but I managed to barely stable myself. As I struggled to walk, Woozi walked up to me.

*Slap*

“I don’t know what you have been through, but you need to know that we aren’t like the person that was torturing you. Your actions are making us worried. Eventually, your actions can danger everyone here.”
For his size, he sure did pack a punch. I felt my cheek sting. He came closer and hugged me. It felt safe and warm. My mind; however, didn’t like it. His scent was strong. He was close. I scanned the crowd, but to no avail, I couldn’t find him.

“A mask…”
“Hmmm?”
“A-ah, it’s nothing.”
I walked up to Mingyu and pointed to the sofa. He understood what I was trying to say.

“Do you guys, by any chance, have a first aid kit?”
A moment later, Wonwoo brought a clear box. I took some antiseptic wipe and cleaned the wound. I felt Mingyu wincing.

“I'm sorry for throwing you over my shoulder.”

“Nah, it’s fine.”
“Heol. Look at them, acting so lovingly.”
“Shut up Dino.”
“I’m sorry.”

I chuckled. It wouldn’t be bad if I trusted them just a little.

“There,” I said as I finished tying the bandage.

“Thank you,” Mingyu said as he got up and walked into the kitchen.

I turned around and bowed my head.
“I’m so sorry for all the trouble I have caused you. Please take care of me from now on.”
“Welcome into our family,” the boy named S.Coups said as he patted my head.

-Meanwhile

?’sPOV

“HE’s getting close to them,” I thought to myself.

I watched Hoshi interact with one of our members.

“That angelic smile, it’s beautiful. I will let you guys have him, bu7t I will get him back. Even if i have to resort to killing all of you,” I thought.

I smiled at the corner of my mouth and continued to look at my angelic Hoshi.

Hoshi’s POV

I felt his stare. He was close. He was in this room, concealed among the twelve boys. I smelled the strong scent of jjajangmyun ade through room. I quickly turned my head around.

“Time to eat breakfast,” Mingyu said as he brought out plates of jjajangmyun.

“.... Mingyu.”
“Yes Seungkwan?”
“It’s 10 A.M.”

“And?”
“We are eating something that is meant for lunch or dinner for breakfast?!”
“I don’t see why not?”

“Aigoo. Is our Seungkwan picky with his food?” Jeonghan said as he petted Seungkwan’s head.

“Stop it Jeonghan!”

Everyone was laughing, everyone except for me. I felt like crying.

“Jjajangmyun…”
That was the first dish he had made me on our first date. It was the dish he made for me on my birthdays. We meet over a bowl of jjajangmyun. We both loved jjajangmyun. I didn’t want to cry, but I didn’t want to laugh. I tilted my head upwards and held back my tears. Unfortunately, Joshua saw me.

“Are you okay? Should I take you to church?!”
“Church? “

“Joshua, no one needs to go to the church.”
“Guys, the jjajangmyun is getting cold!”
“Come one Hoshi, We need to go at,” Joshua said as he extended his hands towards me.

I gratefully took his hands He pulled me towards the table, where everyone was already seated. I sat down.

“THANKS FOR THE FOOD. WE WILL EAT WELL!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m so sorry! I am currently in my finals week; therefore, I need to study. I don’t have a lot of time to write, so I can’t update as much, but I will try to update a lot of times. PLease forgive me. (;u;) Thanks for reading. Please comment and have a great day!