Senior..

Pain Of Love

Sanha's pov

Day by day, we always hang out together and by 4 months i already understood and knew her behavior, desire and 'person' she hates the most who has broken her heart and turned her into dark-side like now. She is kind and caring person because when i was alomost bullied by other male seniors she defended me and gave them very sharp-death glare and was about to fight with them so the bad seniors ran away and didn't want to fight her back. Since then, i promised to myself that i will protect her. And my feeling have changed to love, and why she has to be my senior? I can't accept the fact.

End pov

"I hope i'm not late" Sanha walking quickly and look at his watch "As usual, you're late" you closed the book as he arrived "So noona, i brought your cold coffee here" he gave it to you "Thanks" you thanked him coldly "If you want to go home, i'll send you" he asked you "Do you really cared me that much?" you asked and took a sip of the coffee "I really cared about noona and i'm so thankful to you for that day" he reminded you about when you defended him "I just defended you for once" you talked seriously to him "But let me protect you this time" he begging to you and you just sitting quietly and don't have any response.

"I wonder.. i haven't seen him for a while" you don't see him these days "Oh, that jerk. He doesn't come to school and i heard he's being in hospital now and has injured from slipped from stairs" you eyes widened as you heard he saying 'jerk' for the first time "I guess you learnt from me" you said and watching the scenery "If you hate that person then i'll join too" he said and being protective to you.

After Sanha picked by his brother so you left alone and suddenly you heard noises "Oppa, please karaoke with me! Please oppa!" the girl keeps mumbling and then Youngmin pinned her to the wall seductively and you can't watch anymore so you ran away and your tears starts to flowing "My heart is pain! Why i must cry for that jerk? I can't live long anymore!" you rubbing your eyes and running away.