ECA club

Pain Of Love

"Today is wednesday" Sanha thinking about the ECA club "What are you thinking about? What's your club?" his brother asked him while driving "I don't know. Maybe i should ask my senior later which one is good" he answered him "Did your senior treat you nicely?" his brother worried about his little brother "Yeah, she really kind to her juniors and good senior" he praised Hyerina and told his brother that she is really kind eventhough he already knew her "I hope what you're saying it's true" his brother felt suspicious.

"Hey yo! What club you chose?" Eunwoo asked him and also his classmates "I don't know. Later i ask my senior, maybe she can give me the best choice... well she's senior, she know better" Sanha told him confidently and gave a bright smile "I hope so" then they walked together to register club. "So many DEVIL here" you was really angry in the crowded of JUNIORS but you could control yourself in cool way "HAHAHAHAHAHA..... You are so funny! Yeah! So many devil here" your friend laughing deadly "That's why we feel very HOT here because they're from hell" you kept cursing and then you're heading to register club "Oh sorry! I'm so careless" to your unsurprised you already knew who it was "WATCH it" you said coldly and gave him a very sharp glance after he bumped into you "I'm so sorry senior. Uh noona, what club you choose?" Sanha asked you "Leisure" you gave him a simple answer "Oh, i'll choose Leisure too" then he write his name and DOB "2000. Heh, kiddy" you said cynically and walked away "What's wrong with my name" he was clueless at first "She borned in 1997?! No wonder she hates me so much and look mature" he was surprised after he knew your age.

"OKAY! For those Leisure club please take this bus and we're heading to park" one of the student council instructs them to enter the bus. You already have your seat and alone then someone asking and want to sit with you "May i sit here?" Sanha asked politely "Oh.. then i should sit here.." he sat with shame because you didn't even look at him and answered him instead you looking at the window silently. And the bus stops at the destination place "This club is fun actually" he said with smile to you but you just walking seriously without single words "What did i do wrong" he felt sad and wrong towards himself.

"Noona, here's your drink" Sanha treat you "I don't even ask for drink. Don't expect me to be nice to you" you walking and left him behind "Reckless kid" you cursed him. He just standing there and clueless "I wonder if she has good side. But i'll bet she is nice actually" even you treated him badly but he always thought of you positively and respect to you as senior or noona. "Eh, what is this? Isn't this her ring?" he found your ring so decided to give it to you.

"Yes?" the female student council asked him "Did you see noona? She left her ring and just with me just now" he told her "Who? Oh.. Yun Hyerina my intake" she knew you "Did you see her?" he asked again "No, she has caring brother actually. Aigoo~" she thought that he was your brother.