Ring

Pain Of Love

"Excuse me, do you know Yun Hyerina what class is she now?" Sanha asked the admin about your class but unfortunately "They don't have class today until sunday. The schedule says here" the admin showed him your schedule "Oh.." he frustrated because he couldn't return your ring "Why? What's wrong? Important?" the admin asked him nicely "Her ring. I just want to return it to her" he explaint to her "I'll give the address. Here BUT please don't leak it to anyone else just you" the admin gave the your address but warned him "Okay. I won't" he left the college happily and heading to your house.

"What a fantastic story" you reading your horror book and lying on the sofa. KNOCK KNOCK! "Hello!" by hearing the voice you already knew and you felt interrupted "What a rude kid" you on your way to open the door "Why i feel so happy if i see her? But she's too old for me... Why my heart like this..." he smiling to himself like crazy "Why you smiling to yourself?" you said seriously and annoyed as you opened the door "Uh nothing. Here" he handed the ring to you "Ring? Oh" you didn't surpised and care and you very expressionless which makes him thinking " Seriously, i've never found a girl like this. She doesn't care about her ring and supposed to say 'thank you' or feel grateful at least" he scratched his head "Here" to his surprised you gave him a drink even you really hates him and treat him badly because you don't like unappreciate people's work. "See, she's kind actually and has good side of her" he thought and smiling to you.