Melancholy girl

Pain Of Love

Hyerina's pov

Love is stupid and can be pain to me. Why i have to carry this? Why must me? Wae... wae... "Yah, what's wrong?" my friend asked me "You know it" i said coldly "I know you in hurt, just don't think too much about him" she advised me "So many juniors out there! And we don't even have our place! For SENIORS!" she was really angry about the JUNIOR "Juniors ARE stupid. I don't even want to know about it" then i left the library and finding a quiet and peace place.

End pov

 

"I wonder which class i in and how is college life" someone's thinking about his life while being hospitalized. Meanwhile, you're taking private time. You just sitting silently and staring at the annoying juniors, some of them trying to be popular and queenka and for boys kingka or gangster, and some of them laughing and chatting annoyingly "Stupid. Didn't they know that they came here for study not for enjoy? Didn't they know that they are WAY too idiot for enrolling in college and *****? I came here not for hearing and watching their stupid faces" you felt really really annoyed by their behaviors "I just go some better place to sit" you left and finding new place again.