二 /  RV ♥

   言葉の庭  ◦ LOVE & LETTER ⋮ DEADLINE - JULY 30TH [ REGISTER NOW! ]
 
 
review
 
1a194eec87f11c3eee9944a8296dbe15.jpg
MIZUHARA HANAKO / OH SEHUN
 
" her visual is daebak, i mean, man, look at dem legs "



this is moi character ^ ^ the other review is pending coz i'm at boarding school. sobs
 
counting stars:

applicants : 09
- chosen : 02
- accepted : 07
- pending : 00


last updated: 30.05.2016
status : chosen
e7a45d2cf9974502f61806d4afecfffc.jpg
AYU LESTARI / KIM MYUNGSOO
 
" so then i thought, am i jealous of ayu, or of myungsoo? "
 
so this is me /aka co-author's/ app!! i hope you like her!! and btw, to see the apps of the people that had applied, feel free to click on the image, it'll lead you straight to the app u w u!

i hope i'm not too harsh or awkward in the review lmao but like, i hope you have fun applying and ff- idk

but like, have fun! and also, good luck! and also, did i mention, i hope you enjoy the story? because i really really reallyyyy hope you do!
status : chosen
1a194eec87f11c3eee9944a8296dbe15.jpg
XAI MAMI / PARK JIMIN

" she's so innocent and sweet like cute marshmallow "

 
ilya's review. hye!! firstly, thank you for being my first applicant! yay you! okay, moving on to the review, i think mami is a very sweet and lovely girl. i see nothing wrong with your app so you're accepted! and i could totally see myself shipping mami and jimin kekekeke~

laissa's review. hello helooo waseeo? so first of all, mami is soo udeniably cute and i see no fault in her! i love how she is so demure and quiet yet she is the queen of games like omg whut- nice plot twist btw! it would be fun to incorporate that to the story- i mean like, it would be wayyy cool! her relationship with jimin is very cute and obviously, congrats! you're accepted!
status : ACCEPTED
e7a45d2cf9974502f61806d4afecfffc.jpg
MING XU / HONG JOSHUA
 
" so after this program ends, no more jisoos? jisinning? "
 
ilya's review. ayoyoyo~ first of all,  her brother ; u ; i krei and also, i love the style section cuz gurl you got style~ and ummm yo' scene  request tho naughty naughty~ btw, i can totally imagine her teasing joshua with some naughty remarks and he'll turn red like a tomato omg yes yes yes.i really ship mingshua!! congratsss you are accepted! good luck~

laissa's review. yes 'sup gurl? i am so glad you used joshua with that kind of girl because hmm another byuntae ?? yasss lets have her and ayu comment erted things on their husband bc why not? the fc is so pretty fck yess byeon jeongha ohh damnn joshua is so lucky now i am wishing i am him B) step on a lego? you know what i exactly have in mind if she's chosen right? yes its joshua stepping on a lego well anyways, good luck and thanks for applying!
status : ACCEPTED
1a194eec87f11c3eee9944a8296dbe15.jpg
YANG CHEONSA / CHOI SEUNGHYUN (UD!)

" and i was like, wow another visual pair! i need to diet... "

 
updated review. thank you so much for applying! the layout is good enough and she's still accepted~ i am so honoured that you applied to this fic after a long time so thank you sooo much! ^^ the layout is good enough now and there's nothing wrong but i'll credit you here! good luck!

ilya's review. annyeongg~ you have some good elaborations on your app it's pleasing to read but i'd like even more if you could improve the layout?? though it's still readable but it'll sum up your sushi point. btw, i could imagine cheonsa and seunghyun being the mature couple of the cast and ordering the younger couples around if they get chosen e u e but yea, maybe try improving the layout a bit and you're more likely to get picked. thank you and goodluckkk~

laissa's review. hello! how are you? so first of all i'm not sure if the faceclaim is right or noott ; ; so if it's wrong, my bad! the layout is a bit messed up but it's readable so it's fine ^^ someone helpful who isn't a doormat? whoa daebak! she could be the mature unnie of the cast if she's chosen! esp when we have ayu and hanako on the cast list omg! and you included lots on her writing which is great * u * the relationship was cute, and now all you need is ilya's review which will come soon! so you're in 'reviewing' for now! good luck!
status : accepted
e7a45d2cf9974502f61806d4afecfffc.jpg
June huang / JEON WONWOO
 
" why is she so cute and reminds me of winnie the pooh? "
 
ilya's review. wussupp gurl! first of all, sorry for my late review // bows// i'm going back to boarding school today so i might as well review your app while i still have time t u t . okay back to the main point, i see no flaw in june and your app is very pleasing to read *0* her interactions with wonwoo is also very adorable awwww and mingyu is so going to get jealous of those twooooo #meaniesquad and ayu is also mentioned!! (secretly hopes hanako's mentioned too) kekeke. well, congratulationsss you are acceptedddd and good luckkk.

laissa's review. halooo!! so first of all, thank you so much for choosing wonwoo and mina of ioi because those two are like, my biases * u * oh god she's tall but she's cute but she's #visualslayage so i don't know what i'm feeling rn tbh- the interactions made me die a little inside in a very very good way because wowowow i am shipping june wonwoo soo much rn and you're killin' it! the "pleasedateehem" yes that's what i want to say to her too bc omg! and there's ayu!! whoa how did you make an app this good? and also, there will definitely be a scene where mingyu is jealous of this pair if she's chosen! good luck!
status : ACCEPTED
e7a45d2cf9974502f61806d4afecfffc.jpg
REYNA KIM / TEN CHITTAPHON
 
" she's short but she should be stopped #stopreyna2016 "
 
ilya's review. yo yo yo~ hyeee! firstly, let me apologize for the lateness of this review. I've been struggling with exam *kreis* but i survived so here i am! okay, moving on to the review~ whoa whoa whoa girl, i almost threw up when i saw ten ten my baby~~~ God bless you for choosing himmmmm! i could imagine him being his cute self and teasing her for fun asp about her adorable height awawawawww. gosh this girl is a total bias wrecker and she ain't even real heuheu she's not even an idol lol. well there is no flaw in her so you are obviously accepted!! ^^ goodluck!!

laissa's review. helloooo!! well it looks to me you know damn well what you're doing because reyna found her way to my heart real fast * u * i really love her personality and she certainly brights up the room around her like, wow, and she's so short too omg imagine ayu and hanako teasing her because she got no legs oh but believe me when i say she's real cute because she definitely is! she's so wild and uncontrollable and in a good way omg! i can totally imagine the awkward kids in the cast becoming bestie in theree secs because she's there! > v < her interaction with ten is to die for and there's no mistake so obv she's accepted for me! good luck!
STATUS : REVIEWING
e7a45d2cf9974502f61806d4afecfffc.jpg
LEE HAEJU / LEE DONGHAE
 
" another visual pair? guess no french fries for dinner "
 
ilya's review. Heyaaaaaaa!! first off, i'm super duper shorreh for the late reviewww. I just finished my mid term exam T..T but now i'm on my semester break so that means i'll be more active yayyy!! okay, moving on to the review, she iz soooo cute!!! no joke i mean she's older than hanako but looks younger! i could imagine hanako going informal with her because of her innocent looks! your background is fun to read too ^^ Donghae thoo~ where'd he go all these years hahaha Glad to see him. mewmew. well, i see no flaw in her so you're accepted! Goodluck!!

laissa's review. hellooooo!! so first of all i would like to say wow she's so pretty omg i am potato and she's soo cute too i swear! caring and doesn't like to show weakness? well isn't she the perfect 'looks like she could kill you but is actually a cinnamon roll' kind of girl because it'd be nice to have one in the cast. her background made me cried a little omg poor bb haeju and i swear ayu will beat all the people who harm her favourite unnie. and omg, she doesn't like sweet thing? me and her has that in common. sweets are gross. and omg donghae? am i seeing things? i miss him! he rarely appears and i really miss him! thank you so much for using him! and also, thank you for applying! good luck!
STATUS : REVIEWING