〇 /  UD ♥

   言葉の庭  ◦ LOVE & LETTER ⋮ DEADLINE - JULY 30TH [ REGISTER NOW! ]
update page

to let you know we are alive and kickin'
tumblr_nmis7aPIFr1r6i3wbo1_250.jpg tumblr_nmis7aPIFr1r6i3wbo3_250.jpg
#UPDATES — 14/05/2016
the first update! hello everyone! I hope the foreword interests you, even just for a bit! so first of all, we'd like to apologize to previous applicants as there would be a revamp and some app layout changes, so you need to transform the words you've written to another layout otl but fear not! there won't really be much change in terms of questions heheh for newer applicants, the cheatsheet and everything would be released next week at the same date and time, so good luck! hope many of you are interested in this fic!
 
 
tumblr_o56p1vUC3e1vnzecdo4_400.png tumblr_o5f8shtMaW1v1pvhyo4_250.png
#UPDATES — 14/05/2016
THE second update that came soo fast omg sorry for double updating !! this update was meant to tell you guys that the layout for the application won't change, so if any of you have the previous drafts, we'll still take that !! but the updated cheatsheet will arrive next week-ish so sorry for double updating and thanks to all of you who are interested!! also we've uploaded the temporary cheatsheet! thanks!
 
tumblr_o56p1vUC3e1vnzecdo4_400.png tumblr_o5f8shtMaW1v1pvhyo4_250.png
#UPDATES — 30/05/2016
so i would like to apologize for being mia due to year end exam which just finish last week omg it was sooo rough but both of us had finished our exams, thus, we'll be extremely free for the summer! deadline will be set very soon and teasers are coming in the speed of lightning, so please do apply! thank you very much!
scroll.