Three

Royal Fiancé

Only a few days left before Wonwoo and Mingyu's wedding ceremony at Ecuratan. The royal queen's education has started before leaving from Korea. Wonwoo learned everything from history, etiquette, he also undergo body fitting for his clothes to be worn on their ceremony. He hasn’t seen Mingyu since then. 'Maybe he's avoiding me.' Wonwoo thought as he continued to study.

 

"Wonwoo-ssi you should get some rest." Jisoo stated as he poured some tea for Wonwoo. "Thank you. But I still have a lot to learn..." Wonwoo replied as he continued to scribble some important notes. "Aren't you working too hard? I also suffered before getting used to Ecuratan life." Jisoo started. "Ah, Mr. Secretary, you are also a Korean?" Wonwoo asked as he looks at Jisoo. "I have been watching over Prince Mingyu since the day of his birth. He bears a load of burden more than anyone else." Jisoo explained looking down. The royal secretary who's also the king's lover definitely can't have a child...  "I think as the queen, you should give him your support." Jisoo added before excusing himself, leaving Wonwoo alone.

 

'Instead of giving support...  I only make Mingyu-ssi mad all the time. We don’t match with each other from the beginning. I'm only good at cleaning...' Wonwoo thought as he continued studying.  After some time, Wonwoo felt sleepy so he lay on his bed with books scattered around him. Little did Wonwoo know, Mingyu came to his room that night and covered him with a blanket and organized those books that were scattered.

"We'll arrive there in 3 days. Speed up preparations for the ceremony." Mingyu was walking towards the wine storage room as he speaks on his phone. "Who's there?" Mingyu asked when he saw someone inside, it was Wonwoo. "Oh!" Wonwoo got startled. "What are you doing here?" Mingyu asked skeptically. "Umm...  Cleaning." "As a royal princess, it's not something you should do." Mingyu stated. "I do it because I like cleaning." Wonwoo replied with a soft smile. "You... went to school?" Wonwoo asked as he saw the other on his uniform. "Ah, but today will be the last. Because I have to do some preparations before leaving Korea." Mingyu explained. 'Just like that day... Mingyu-ssi in his school uniform.'

 

"What's happened with you hand?" Mingyu asked but Wonwoo stepped backwards causing him to knock the broom, causing some bottle of wines to fall from the shelves. "Watch out!" Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's wrist and pulled the other towards him. "Are you all right?" Mingyu asked and Wonwoo looked at his worried face.  "Ah... ““Prince Mingyu?!" The guards with Seungcheol, rushed in upon hearing the noise. "Are you hurt?" One of the guards asked. "I'm alright. Watch over him." Mingyu replied as he looks at Wonwoo. "Are you okay? Your face is burning red. Did you drink the wine?" Seungcheol asked. Wonwoo's face was indeed bright red and his heart was beating so fast but he didn't even have sip of wine.

 

Wonwoo's phone suddenly vibrated from his pocket. He grabbed his phone to see who's calling. "It's the hospital...  But I'm sure I didn't give them my number..." Wonwoo wondered before answering his phone. "...Hello." Wonwoo's eyes got widened and he quickly rushed out. "Wonwoo!" Seungcheol called but Wonwoo was already far. 'Auntie!!'

                                

'Maybe Wonwoo-ssi did not know that he would become your fiancé.' Those words from Jisoo kept on repeating in Mingyu's head as he walks towards Wonwoo's room. He knocked but upon not receiving reply.  "I'm going in." Mingyu opened the door but Wonwoo's not there. "Where did he go?" Mingyu asked Jisoo. "He went out during day time." "Don't you think he already went out for too long?!! Find him now!" Mingyu commanded. "You're kidding me."

"Haa..." Wonwoo sighed in relief. "My heart's still racing you know..." Wonwoo was now in the hospital sited beside her aunt's bed. "What did you say? You wouldn't come if I didn't lie. Your friend contacted me." Her auntie explained.  "Ah... Long time no see..." Wonwoo greeted mischievously. "You're already gone before telling me any reasons, what the hell are you doing?!!" Her aunt scolded him. "Because.. You wouldn't approve it... I had to quit school in order to work as a live-in housekeeper." Wonwoo explained. "Silly boy, you are." His aunt pets him.  "Where family, you know? Having a kind-hearted son like you is my happiness." 'It's not true, auntie... I...  Already lost his smile. But still...' Wonwoo looked down. 'Someday, maybe...  I can see him smile at me again. I'm looking forward to it.' Wonwoo hoped. He wiped his tears and smiled at his aunt. "But... I should be thankful you received the salary in advance. Because of it, I could be hospitalized and had my surgery." Little the two knows that someone was listening at them outside.

'Are you seducing me for the sake of money?'

'You're bought with money.'

'It's all right.'

'For someone like you they will surely choose a wonderful person.'

Those lines struck Mingyu as if he was hit by a truck of realizations. He clamped his mouth with his hand and his eyes got widened as he tried to figure things out. 

"He seems exhausted." Wonwoo fell asleep. "Oh, hello. Are you Wonwoo's friend?" Wonwoo's aunt asked the man who came inside her room.

...

"Oh..? Where these flowers here a little while ago?" Wonwoo asked, doubting if he has seen those flowers earlier. "Just now while you were sleeping, your boss came by. He is such a handsome and gentle man." Her auntie explained. "Ah perhaps..."

"Ah. It's nighttime already." Wonwoo sighed as he walked towards his room where in he saw Mingyu leaning against the wall next to the door of his room. "Sorry, I come home late. I visited the hospital where my auntie had her surgery." Wonwoo explained. "Well... Mingyu-ssi. I beg a favor of you." Wonwoo started. "Can you break off our engagement?" Those words that came out from Wonwoo's mouth shocked Mingyu. "As for your money... I will return it even though it will take forever." He continued. 'From the start...' "I know you needed me for the sake of the throne. But..." 'It's should've been like this.' 'I don't want to hurt the man of my dreams...' "I want you to marry someone that you really love." Wonwoo continued not even giving Wonwoo the chance to speak. "Ah... By the way... Can you tell me which way is Seungcheol-ssi's room? Looks like he brought flowers for my auntie." Wonwoo chuckled. "What a kind-hearted person... Seungcheol-ssi is." Upon hearing this, Mingyu gritted his teeth and grabbed Wonwoo harshly bringing him inside his room.

 

Mingyu pushed Wonwoo to the bed, with him on the top of the poor boy. "What are you doing? Tell me why... Why do you like to stir me up!?" Mingyu asked angrily. Mingyu cupped Wonwoo's cheeks, looking straight in his eyes. "Mingyu..." Mingyu closed their gap between them, kissing the daylights out of Wonwoo. "Try saying another man's name now." Mingyu challenged him. He kissed Wonwoo once again, roughly. "Nn..." Mingyu pulled out, string of saliva connecting their lips. Mingyu placed his thumb on Wonwoo's lips, wiping the saliva off before kissing him once again. 'Why?' "I won't let you escape for the second time." Mingyu cupped the other's cheeks. "I can do anything to you, see? Don't forget that you are my future wife." Mingyu stated before leaving the other alone. 

 

'So this is it...?' Wonwoo cried quietly. 'That rough kiss was my first kiss....’

"What the hell do you know?" Mingyu mumbled. Mingyu and Wonwoo are now sited inside the airplane heading to Mingyu's motherland. With their minds passing each other's... They move forward to their wedding ceremony in Ecuratan... 

'I can't act gentle now...'


A/N: 3rd Chap. Thank you for all your support. :*