Prologue

Until the End

-Isn’t Love Always Cruel?

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Karry's POV

    I miss our friendship, I miss our love. But then again what would a 12 year-old understand about love? Now, I am just an idol who foolishly gave up my chances to be with her.

    She was my Everyday. Everyday we would go somewhere different and Everyday we would have so much fun, that the days would go by like the speed of light. Everyday at dusk, we would spend an hour watching the sunset in a cherry blossom tree at the park. Everyday I looked at her eyes, they sparkled like brilliant stars in the clear night sky. Everyday I would walk her home. Everyday when we got to her doorstep, she would turn around and hug me once before going inside. Everyday I would only be left with the memory of her smile with those cutes dimples and slightly flushed cheeks.

We never confessed.

We never kissed. 

We never said how much we meant to each other, but we knew how important we were in each other's hearts.

It seems like we dated, but it seems like we didn’t. As I said I didn't really understand anything when I was young.

     Ever Since I joined TF Entertainment, I never really had the time to be with her any more. Soon she stopped coming to find me. I now wonder why. I had never asked myself this question before back then. I had the company of my best friends Roy and Jackson… I didn't really need her anymore. By three years later, I was used to not having her around anymore. I finally debuted as TFBoys and that was when fans started writing me letters. I got so excited about having my own fan group that I almost forgot about her. 

The weirdest thing is I never thought that I would meet her again, not in those circumstances at least.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N Hi~ My name is Suruka aka Yuki. This story is going to be based off of real life people and will be as accurately as possible matched up with them. Yes, I know a character is named Yuki… You’re probably asking, are you that selfish and is that actually going to be you? Yes, it will be me and this story was a joint effort between me and a friend of mine (Sharon). Sadly complications arouse and she could not continue writing this story. We had decided to put ourselves in this story since the beginning. Angela is a totally fictional character and I will try not to make her as cliche as possible (Though the plot is already cliche). I want this sort to be different than all of the other gang stories… For now no trigger warnings, don't know about the future. I am currently going through a humongous edit and will be adding or clarifying any parts. I'm not very staisfied with the way I made the plot and I want to rewrite abit, or a least fix some parts.