Prologue

Spring.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'd always loved the springtime.

I remember my mother stretched the truth a little and told me when I was young-much to my delight-that she named me Bom not only because of my birthday occuring during the much loved season but because she said i was as delicate and as beautiful as the flowers beginning to bloom in the meadows nearby our house that my older sister go-eun and I loved to go and pick so often...

Not to mention spring in Seoul was always so beautiful; all the flowers in the city had blooming and illuminating the city that was once covered in a white blanket of snow with pinks and yellows and reds.

Now I see spring as a fresh start and a new beginning,a way to start over. To me spring is what really signifies a new year.

So thats what i'd anticipated when spring 2016 rolled around once again.

2ne1 was going to comeback again for the first time since the scandal. I was going to be in the public eye once again.

A new beginning.
 

A fresh start

 

A new beginning.

Suddenly being made the guardian of a teenage girl claiming to be my sister was honestly not exactly what i had envisioned. 
 

...I technically guess it was a fresh start.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter