Xiumin X Na Ri (Part 4: Ending)

Red Threads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Na Ri’s POV

“Oppa, what movie should we watch?”

I had my head on his shoulder and his arm was wrapped around me. It was already late, so we had decided to watch a movie together. It’s been a while since we started dating and I can say with confidence that Min Seok is one of the kindest and best human beings.

“I don’t know. I’ll leave it up to you”

“Then should we watch melodrama?”

“And have your eyes ruined? I don’t think so”

I chuckled at what he said and rested my head back on his torso. I could hear his heart beating slowly… so calm.

“Then what should we watch?”

He sighed, his chest rising and falling back to its place.

“Should we order pizza too?”

I looked up at him, nodding my head. Like that he took his phone out from his pocket and called for pizzas. Min Seok got up from the couch and looked through the CD’s I had inside the drawer.

“How about we watch this?”

“Ok, it’s the one of the movies I have yet to watch”

He smiled and put it inside the DVD player.

“I heard it’s a good movie”

He sat beside me, his hands around my shoulder as he brought me closer to his body. I could feel the warmth and I have to say I love it. We kept watching the movie and soon I heard the door ringing. The pizza is here! I got up and paid for it as I brought it back.

“Na Ri, you have a text message” Min Seok pointed at the table where my phone was.

I sat beside him and picked up the phone from the table. I unlocked it and started reading the message

‘Na Ri ah, I heard you’re back to Korea. I’ve missed you, especially after we broke up… maybe we could try again, what do you think?’

Damn it… why is he sending me? No… why is he even contacting me. Wasn’t he the one to break up with me a long time ago? I sighed and put my phone behind my back.

“What is it?”I stared at Min Seok.

“Nothing, don’t worry”

After this message I don’ t know how to feel…

“Hey are you sure nothing is wrong? You seem kind of… not ok”

“Yes Min Seok, I told you not to worry…”

He raised an eyebrow and nodded his head, with a bitter expression.

“I hope the person that sent you that message doesn’t talk to you again though…”

Damn he saw it…

“Don’t worry oppa, I won’t let him, ok?” He nodded his head and sighed.

 

Xiumin’s POV

“Hey Na Ri, are we gonna meet today?”

“Yeah sure. Can you come and pick me up later?”

“Of course, see you later then”

I closed the phone and placed it back on the pocket of my jeans. Eversince she got that message from her ex, she has been kind of… out of the place. She hasn’t been speaking with me… I don’t know why but… I think that she might want to go back to him.

“Hyung, what’s wrong with you?”

I looked at Chanyeol, he was staring at me while poking my cheeks.

“What’s wrong bro?”

“Nothing Chan… here take this, it’s for table 3”

He raised an eyebrow as he took the disk from my hand, taking it to that table. I sighed as I prepared the next order. Aish Seo Na Ri! What if you really want to go back to him? Then what happens to me? Am I just someone to get over her ex? Calm down Min Seok, this can’t be it… I sighed trying to calm down my nerves. I can’t help but wait for later to clear everything.

~~~

I got outside from my car and locked it, heading inside Na Ri’s place. I took the elevator to her floor and then one I was there I got out from it, walking closer to her door. Before I could even turn the corner I saw her door opening and her coming out… No way… who is that man and why are they together?

Could it be the guy from the text? Then… that really means Na Ri, plans on getting back with him. I sighed at the view in front of me. The two of them where hugging and sharing smiles, as he walked away toward the staircase. Na Ri got inside, clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter