Xiumin X Na Ri (Part 2)

Red Threads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Seok’s POV

Chanyeol had already left the shop, and as always I like to stay a bit longer. I like this place. I always feel calm when I’m here, it’s like I was born to be here. I sat on the table, with the room lit in a dim light. I heard the door open, so I lifted my head, only to find the girl from yesterday. Now that I think of it we haven’t exchanged names…

“Hi, it seems you’re alone”

She stared around the shop and then came and sat in front of me taking out a paper from her bag.

“Can you make me the coffee you consider the best?”

She tilted her head. I got up heading to the counter, the girl of course followed me.

“By the way, yesterday I didn’t get to ask you your name. I guess I was way too excited to drink coffee”

She smiled… at that same moment I felt something on my stomach… what is this strange feeling?

“I’m Seo Na Ri by the way.”

She stretched out her hand going for a handshake… of course I gave my hand too and by touching her, I felt the same way I did the first time we touched…

“I’m Kim Min Seok… But here I use the name Xiumin, so you can call me however you want.”

“How old are you?”

I blinked my eyes at her question.

“I’m twenty-six, why?”

“Then I can call you oppa! I’m twenty-four.”  

“Oppa…? But we met just yesterday…”

She shrugged her shoulders, still having that charming smile on her face.

“But we’re gonna see each other almost every day, aren’t we?”

I guess so… I was finally done with her coffee and gave it to her. She stared at it and then took a photo with her phone.

“Time to taste it!”

She took a sip of it. At that moment her eyes became wet… why… why does she look as if she is ready to cry?

“Na Ri shi, are you alright? Is it that bad?”

I took the cup of coffee from her hands but she took it back immediately.

“No! It’s really good but… I just remembered something…”

What could be wrong for her to react like this? Maybe I did something?

“I’m sorry… I shouldn’t be like this”

She wiped her tears with the napkin I gave her and then smiled again.

“I really like this coffee shop by the way. The interior design is perfect too. Those flowers over there are very beautiful too”

“Yeah, I couldn’t agree more to that”

I stared at the lotus flowers on the wall, she too was lost on the wall colors. The blue that was showing the water and the pink lotus flower along with the purple sunset gave off a very calm image.

“Oh… there are music instruments too?”

She pointed at the corner of the room, where Chanyeol usually leaves his guitars.

“There are books too”

“You’re the owner right?”

“Oh no… I’m just the barista who works here. The owner is not here, he was the one who decorated the wall he put on shelves with books and everything. Even the shop was named after his sister, you see he is very devoted to his family”

She nodded her head telling me she understands. I’m quite lucky that Chanyeol opened this place. Or else I don’t know where I would have ended.

“So what are you going to teach me today?”

I showed her the basic things, in her eyes I could see all the excitement. 

“I still wonder why you wanted me to teach you”

She stared at me but didn’t reply for a while.

“It’s because I love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter