Xiumin X Na Ri (Part 1)

Red Threads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, I have to leave now”

Chanyeol waved his hand as he exited the shop immediately. I guess he must have something serious to do. The moment Chanyeol exited the shop, a lady came in and she approached the counter.

“Can I get this?”

She pointed at the coffee on the banner and I nodded at her with a smile. She gave me the money and I started working on it immediately. I love my job as a barista and I’m glad my parents didn’t disapprove of my dream. There are not a lot of parents that would let the child not study in a college for a ‘better’ future.

“It’s ready”

I called the woman and she got up from the chair she was sitting, she approached me and took the coffee from my hand. Our skin touched… I don’t know how to explain it but once it did… I felt electricity on my body… I blinked my eyes and stared at her as she started leaving the shop. A very beautiful woman…

“Xiumin!”

I stared at Luhan, he called me with the name I use here.

“Eo you came? How come you’re not sleeping home? You came back late”

He shook his head and sat on the chair.

“Did Chanyeol leave?”

“Ten minutes ago, why?”

He shook his head and stared at me with that look.

“You want coffee right?”

He nodded and blinked his eyes. I shook my head and started preparing the coffee he usually drinks.

“Joon Myeon, got angry at Sehun again this morning”

I raised an eyebrow?

“Why?”

He smirked and signed me to approach him

“He left his underwear under the couch again”

With that both Luhan and I broke down into laughter. Actually, the twelve of us are living together. We thought it would be awesome to share our lives together and as long as I remember Sehun has always been leaving his things around the house and always getting scolded by Joon Myeon.

“How about your work?”

I asked as I sat with him, drinking a cup of coffee as well. Luhan sighed and put his hands in his pockets with a very hopeless expression.

“I have a dept Min Seok, at this point I think that I might get my club closed or get myself murdered…”

“Yah… it can't be that serious… can it?”

He nodded his head with that same expression.

“I don't think that they will try to kill you… will they?”

“I've met the most scary guy… he told me that if I don't pay t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter