► Chapter 00 ◄

║ ► Here I Come !! Pαrαdisε H0usε ◄ ║ ○ APPLY NOW ○
 

  when the imagination become reality

The sound of alarm wakes a 45 years old single man.Knowing that a day already passed,he wakes up.A smile then appeared on his face.Everything is done just like what he want.Never in his life having a proper home meal.It's been years since he live together with other people.Life has been so long then.

  Leaving the precious room,he walk out to the living room.A newly purchased 52 inch television placed just right with his height.He then open it and coincidencely,a repeat broadcast of a famous music show appears

  "Cheer Up baby~ Cheer Up baby~"

  A small laughter can be heard from him.Questioning what he is doing in the morning alone.Looks like he is too bored.He look at all nine pretty girls dancing to a catchy song.And eventually,his body followed the rhythm.

  "Be a man,a real man, gotta see you love me like a real man"

  Just like those girls,he dance too.You know,this is what middle aged man do.Yeah,he admit that he is an uncle fan.Why not enjoy your life?

The next song is one of his favourite song too.Oh,what a great day to start!
 
    And the moment he want to follow the girls,the sound of his ringtone stop him.He sigh,just who in the world hate him so much?

  "Hello?"

    "Hello,erm .. can I know who is this?Perhaps .. Lee Jungnam ssi?"

A young voice can be heard.He then raised his eyebrows.From what he know,he never really have some relation with youngsters these days.

  "Yes I am.Anything I can do for you?"

     "So I heard that you own this boarding house called Paradise House."

  "Oh yeah!Are you interested dear?"

     "Yes,I would like to rent for a room!"

  He is screaming in his mind.Too excited hearing that someone would like to stay here.He thought that it would take a long time for people to rent a room in the house.

  It's a miracle! He not gonna be lonely again!

   Just when the call end,he begin to excited.

   "Shalalala~I won't be lonely again~Oh la la~"

 Jumping on the sofa has been his habit nowadays.Gladly the sofa is strong enough to accommodate him.

    "Oh,I need to continue me sleep.I'm too old for jumping like this.My back is aching!"


  Yeah,what a happy day to start~  Cheer Up baby~ Cheer Up baby~


 

 

author's lovely call.  What a crappy chapter ;;; I'm such a bad writer ;;;  Expect some grammar error.English is not my first language .. yeah . ;; So this is our beloved ajussi's reaction when someone want to stay in the house.What a lonely man :::

And remember that this is only Jungnam's reaction special!The caller will NOT be in the story! :::::
Nah,I still unconfident though with my writing T^T