[OO3] To Heal

Requiem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CHAPTER THREE; TO HEAL [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] THERE ARE FAR, FAR BETTER THINGS AHEAD THAN ANY WE LEAVE BEHIND[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] Her eyes cracked open to the faint orange hue bouncing off the walls, the sun setting through the window. She glanced around the room, brows furrowing in confusion with no recgonition of her surroundings.

She couldn't remember a single thing actually. The last memory being in the woods, hopping through the trees during the middle of the night.

*Where am I..?* 

Wincing in difficulty, she managed to prop up her elbows on the bed, heaving herself upwards to rest against the pillows mounted against one another.

Lee Hana, 16. A pup. Her sleek black hair fell to her shoulders and her once subtle lips now split, her slender physique doing more damage then benefits to her health. 

A soft rapture of a knock caught her attention as the door opened without her reply, she knew who it was without knowing. Afterall, they imprinted on one another at an extremely young age. It was an accident but one welcomed by their parents and a secret that they would need to keep to their graves. Discovery could lead to preordained death. 

"Hana..." A head peeked in through the crevasse of the doorway, his gentle brown hair bringing her an overwhelming sense of relief.

"You're okay.." She sobbed out, slipping out of bed to her brother's dismay, shuffling her right back into the comforts of the sheets. 

"I'm fine. A lot better off than you." Their foreheads pressed against one anothers, their voices in whispers of soft consolence.

Hana didn't condition her body was in, the adrenaline from the relief she felt overwhelming all senses. She had her brother with her but, her heart broke into two at the loss of their parents. They were mourning.

Hyunwoo cupped her cheeks, curling a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "We're going to be okay, we'll get through this. Me and you." He searched her eyes for a reply which she never gave verbally, her pupils shook in determined fear.

"Where...where are we right now?" Hana broke from the intimate embrace, head moving across the room as the golden glow enveloped the two. Finally did she take notice of the wounds that the both of their bodies were littered with. She began to hyperventilate.

Hyunwoo immediately gathered her into his arms, rocking from side to side as he cooed words of sweet nothings into her ear. "Mark and his pack has a cabin away from the wolf kingdom, they found us and the healer of the pack saved us both." 

*I shouldn't mention Yongguk..it'd probably throw her into a frenzy again.*

"M-Mark? Mark Tuan?" 

Hana knew the name, the name that was all too familiar to her ears. 

They were childhood playmates, the one she was most closest too before all she had in her life was her brother and she remembered all too clear of that fateful day, what he did while they fleed from bloodshed.

"I know. We won't stay here for long. We're leaving as soon as you're healed up."

He reassured her, his hand rubbing her arm. He didn't want to stay here for a second longer but, if needed, he will overstay his welcome if it meant that they can recuperate and pick up their broken pieces before they're back on the road.

Hana nuzzled into the nape of her brother's neck, inhaling his addicting scent, tugging him downwards to the bed. He didn't protest, allowing her to do as she pleased.

In each other's arms, they fell into a much needed sleep.

By the doorway, Mark balled his hands into a fist.

 

 

BamBam sulked as he walked up the stairs with two trays of food and beverages for the two wolves staying in the guest room, mainl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter