Mess

Married to Do Kyungsoo: Sequel of Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eunhae found herself rushing towards Kyungsoo’s office on her lunch break. Today was already a mess for her. She had forgotten to charge her phone last night, she was running late to work this morning, on top of that, when she finally was able to sit down and enjoy her lunch and switch on her, now fully charged phone, she was bombarded with miss calls and messages.

‘We’re going in without you’ - Bomi

Missed call Sehun (7)

Missed call Kyungsoo (10)

Eunhae immediately stood up from her seat. She had totally forgotten about the plan Bomi and Hayoung had prepared today, Eunhae ruffled her already messy hair. She was already thirty minutes late to work but now she had to ask for an extra thirty minutes onto her break. She definitely wasn’t making a good image for herself at the moment. 

Running into the building she did get a few funny looks, they were probably wondering who she was. She finally reached the door which lead to Kyungsoo’s office, once pushing through, she earned several looks from everyone in the room. Kyungsoo had a disappointed look on his face, Bomi was fiddling with her fingers with an annoyed expression, Hayoung sat obediently, Sehun was trying to hold together the hole on his sleeve and one lady threw her a dirty look. It didn’t take her long to figure out who it was.

“Hi?” Eunhae softly called while her eyes scanned around the room. 

“Eunhae, di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter