Dinner

Married to Do Kyungsoo: Sequel of Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In no time the weekend had finally arrived. Eunhae made sure to dress extremely nice for this once in a while occasion. Kyungsoo had decided to take Eunhae to Tapenyakki, knowing that she would enjoy eating there soo much. Although Tapenyakki is fairly expensive, he wanted to treat her anyway, for being away for such a long period of time. 

Eunhae never fails to impress Kyungsoo with the way she dresses when she leaves the house. Kyungsoo has always been taken back from her appearance every single time. Kyungsoo smiled as if it was the first time he saw Eunhae. As time passed by he learn’t to respect his wife much more. He couldn’t believe it was already their 4th year together, time passes by extremely fast.

 

 

Together, the two made their way into the restaurant, Kyungsoo who used to pull out chairs for his woman didn’t have a chance to do it, only because Eunhae would beat him to the seats first. Must be something she’s grown fond of, since his always busy. The couple decided on their order and began to finally communicate after what seemed like forever. 

While conversing, Kyungsoo’s phone suddenly rang. “Yes.” He said. Eunhae noticed that Kyungsoo had taken two phones with him tonight. His personal one and his business one. She tapped her finger on the table out of frustration. 

‘Should I be straight up or passive about this?’ s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter