I'm Busy

Married to Do Kyungsoo: Sequel of Stuck with Do Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“SEHUN SAW OUR CONVO?!” Bomi squealed. Namjoo face palmed herself. 

“If only you ladies decide to get excited at the right time, then that would be nice!” Hayoung complained, which got everyone into a heated argument over the group call. 

“You should keep your phone with you at all times!” Bomi cried.

“Yah” Chorong yelled, yet no one remained silent. “YAH!” Chorongs' loud dolphin voice rang through the line. All the girls became silent. 

“Is Kyungsoo home yet Eunhae?” Chorong asked. 

It took a while for Eunhae to reply. “No, he always comes home when I’m asleep.” She replied. 

“Aigoo, that Napeun Namja.(Bad boy)” Eunji spat. 

“Yah Hayoung! next time you go to that appointment, I’m coming too!” Bomi announce.

“Me too!” Eunji yelled. 

Eunhae couldn’t help but to laugh with her friends. These girls are always soo hilarious. 

 

 

After the long phone call had ended, Eunhae walked over to the kitchen and made dinner for herself. Today the menu is Honey dressing salad, and stuffed chicken s that she learnt from a cook book she bought at the supermarket. It was only three months ago when Kyungsoo began to come home late and miss out on eating dinner with her. She would always make a serving for him, at least in the morning the food wasn’t there anymore, meaning he ate it at least. He’d even wash the dishes for her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter