meeting friends

For the one i love !!

jessica's  you 

after  getting  ready  i  go  downstairs  to  wait  for my  friends  and  ask  my  maids  to make lunch  for  me  and  my friends.  as  it is  almost  lunch time  and  knowing  them they  will  all be  hungry  especially  sooyoung and yoona  they both  shikshin ,  they were  always  hungry  sometimes i  got  amazed  by their  eating capacity  they  can  eat the food  of  10 people  alone  without  any  break . 

A  heard  the  sound  of  bell  and  i  know  it is  them so  i start  thinking  what  i  am going  to explain to them regarding  my  marriage  because  i know they  will  be   very curious  to  know  as they  always thought that i will  marry  jongin . my thoughts  interupted  when  8  girls  hugged  me  like koala  and  saying  '' aww  sica unnie  we miss  you ''  i  just said  ''  i miss  you  all  too ''  but  after that  they  started  throwing  question about  my  marriage  like  ''  why  don't  you  tell  us  ''  ''   who is  she??? ''  ''  what  type  of  food  she  like  ''  ''  is she hot''   i started  looking  at them  weirdly  i  didn't thought  that they will  ask this  type  of question  i thought  they  will ask ''  why  are  you  marrying  her  when you   don't love her  ''  or  words  like  its  ok we  let that  happen  and  we  are here  for  you  . but  out  of all  things  they  are  asking  me these  and  knowing them the  last  will  be   from  taengoo,  she is biggest  byun in our  group  followed  by  yuri , sooyoung , and  hyo  .  we  call them  the  byun  gang  because  they always  stare at the  people  assets  ,'' M I  GOING  CRAZY  OR   SOMETHING  , I AM  THINKING ABOUT THESE  GUYS  EVEN I  HAVE  LOADS  OF  STRESS  BECAUSE  OF  THAT  FREAKING  MARRIAGE ''.  tiffany  takes  my hand  and  take me in my  room  afterwards  she  lock the door  from behind  and said ''  EXPLAIN ''  i  got  nervous  and  tell  her  everything from my  talk  with  jongin and  how my parents  are  forcing me to  marry  amy  kim  and the  wedding  is  day after  tommorow  i said  the last part  a  little  inaudible  so  that i can  skip that  part but  she caught it  and  said ''  U R  GETTING MARRIED  DAY  AFTER  TOMMOROW  AND  THAT  TOO  WITH   THE  Y  ,  MOST WANTED  BACHELOR OF  KOREA  AND  THE  CEO OF KIM EMPIRE   AMY KIM  ''  ok  now  i thought  i  shouldn't  have told  tiff  about  her, this  what  happens  when u  have crazy friends .  i heard  some  whispering  voice  from the  door  ,  i  open it and saw  7   pair of  eyes   wiith  mischeive  simile  on  their  faces  NO, NO , NO  THIS  IS  BAD   I SHOULDN'T HAVE  TOLD  TIFF  ABOUT  THIS  NOW  BEACUSE  OF  HER  LOUD  ALL THE PEOPLE  IN MANSION KNOWS THIS  now  their  torture  starts  , they  started  teasing me ''  u haven't  even  introduce  her  to us  , how  can u do this  to  us  ''  ''  so  fast  ,  huh  we  want nieces and  newphew  in  nine months  ''  i  got  confuse  not  knowing i am  saying it  loud  ''  how  can we  , we  are both girls  ''  ,  oh!  now  u  r  eager  to do  so  ''  just  wait  till  day after tommorow  and  u  will  get  her  '' i  just  sigh  and massage  my  temple  how in the  world  i make  my  stupid  , dorkest , and  idiot  members  that i wasn't  dating  her  at the  moment when i told  them that  i was  dating someone  and  now  i am  being  forced  to  marry  the on whom  i don't  even  know  and  will   divorce  her  after  jongin  return  ,  out  of   all of  them  only  tiff  knows  that i was  dating  jongin  because  i can't  hide  anything from her   now  she is  also   acting like  she don't  know that i  m  freaking straight  and  love jongin  . 

                                                         after  few min , maid  told  us  that lunch is  ready  , never in my  life time i was this  happy to see  my  maid  .  as  expected  soo  and  yoona   run  crazily  towards the dinning table  . all the  my friends  proceed  to  the  dinning table  ,  sit  on the  chairs and  began eating  , i took  seat  beside   tiffany  and  start  eating the  food  that is  served  to me  by  maids  .  asusual  after  lunch  the  girls  and  tiffany  start  talking  about  Amy  but i didn't  show  any interest  and  continue  my sleep in  the  couch , just the  seohyun  comes  with  a great  idea   to  google  as she is very  famous  and  reknown  i  just  let them  because  i  don't  want  to  answer thei  questions  as  how  she  looks or  whats  her  hair  colour  and the  most typical  question  from  tiff  ''  does  she likes  PINK ''  seriously this  girl  pink obsession  is  turning my  knuckles  white  but  again i  have to bear with it  as  i can't  kill  my own bestfriend , consider  urself  lucky  tiff .. 

my thoughts  gets  interupted  my  tiff's   loud  sequel  i  think  they  must  have  seen her  picture  now that's  why  they  are  all  fangirling  and  tiff  is  sequeling like  there  is no tommorow  .  

''  jess  can i marry  her  in  ur   place  please  she  is  too pretty  and  y  at the  same time  ''  tiff  said  .  

''  i  just  hope   you  can  tiff  '' i said 

then hyo  said ''  she  is  pretty  sica-ah  ,  so  when  are  you  introducing her  to us ,  don't  tell  me  on the  wedding  day  because  we  want to know  her  so  call her  tell her  to  come  here ''

in  my mind  ''  i don't  want to  introduce  her  to  you  because  she is  nothing  to  me  and  because  of her  i  not marrying  jongin in the  first place ''  i  just  sigh 

''   sica-ah  why are  you  sighing  a  lot  lately ''  yuri  said 

i was  about say something  but   taeyeon  cut  me  ''  i  think  she  do not  anyone  else  to  enjoy  the  pretty  view of her  wife's  body ''  oh!  my  god  a  byun  will  always be a byun . 

but  before  i could  say something   my maid come to me and  said  ''  agashi mr  jung has  said  that  ms. kim is  coming  at  mansion to talk about  something  ''

i  just nod  and my  maid  disapper  , i started thinking what she wants  to talk  about   is  she is  not  going  to divorce me after   marriage  or she is cancel the  arrangement  i  will so  happy  if  she  does  that  though  because  then i don't have to marry  her and  can  wait for  jongin to return  without  any stress.

i  heard  a car  sound  outside i think its  her  car  , i  just fix  my self a bit  but  when  i see  towards my living  i saw  all the  girls  also  fixing themselves  and  applying  make-up  

''  yah !  why  are   you applying  make-up  , she  is not  some  celebrity or  something ''  i said  

''  we  know  but she is  some kind of  celebrity  as  she is MOST  WANTED  BACHELOR  IN  KOREA  and she  is  always  gonna  be  our  sister in - law  in  2  days  so  we  have to look  good  in front of her  ''  tiff  and sunny  said  in unison .

''  lets  open the  door  for  our  sister-in-law  ''  taeyeon and  yuri  said

as they  went  to open door  the  rest  girls  shook  my body  and signaling me to  at least to  stand . i look at  her  from head  to  toe  as she  is wearing  white  shirt  , black pants , black  blazer  and  a  black tie loosely  hanging on her  neck  , sometimes  i thought doesn't  she  have any other  colour  rather  than black and  white  .  [ she is wearing this ]

your's  pov

i   am  going to  the jung's mansion  because mr  jung  told me to  spend  some  time  with jessica  i  don't think  she wants too  but what can i do  now  if  i  reject mr  jung  they will think  i am not interested in this marriage . i was  at  office  that  time preparing  some  project  report  but   mr  jung called  me  said  that  he  has discuss it  with my  parents  and  given  me  one week  off  i was  shock  a  bit  because   appa   never  given  me  any leave  since i  started   working  but  i think it is  because of  marriage ,  i 've  reached  jung mansion  and ring the bell  truely speaking i  am  very nervous  right now  because she  don't  even look  at me .  

the  door  open and i saw  two  girls   who  were  looking  or  should  i  say  staring at  me  ithink they are  jessica's  friends  .  ''  hi, i  am  amy  and i  am  here to  meet  jessica '' i said  with  a little  simile ,  they  just  walk  towards  living room  so  i   follow  them ,  there i saw 6  more  girls  beside  jessica  who  was  looking  at me  from  head to toe  ,  i just  simile  a  little  and  bow ,  suddenly   a  girl  come  towards me  and said  ''  hi,  amy-shi i a  am  tiffany hwang jessi's  best friend   ''  with  a  eye-simile  i haven't  seen any eye-simile  like  her  ,  then  all  of  them  stand  beside  me  and  start  introducing  themselves , 

''  hey , i  am taeyeon ''

'' i am sunny'' 

'' i  m sooyoung ''

''  i am  seohyun''  she  saind  and  bow a  little i think she  is  younger  of  them all

''  i am  yuri ''

''  i am  yoona ''  wow  she  has  same  name  as  my cardio  friend 

''  and  i am  hyoeon ''  she  said  and we  shake  hands 

i  bow   first  and  then  introduce  myself  ''  hi , i  am   Amy  kim  ,  nice to meet   you  all ''

i  notice  they  were  staring at  me  like  they  will  swallow  me  alive  , so  i  just  walk  and  stand  beside   jessica  ,  she  give  me icy  glares  because  of that  but thats  ok  i  will  get  used  to it  now

 ''  oh!  jessi  she  don't  know  ,  haven't   u  told  us  about  u  being  idol  ''  the  pink head  said  i  got  confused  what  is  she  saying  about  being  an idol , i  notice  that  when we  were  in cafe  jessica  was   covering  her  face  with  scarf  and  i  have  seen  banner of  her  .  WAIT  A  SEC  IS  SHE  AN  IDOL ???  oh  my  god  thats what u  got  when  haven't  watch  any entertainment  channel

then  jessica  said ''  i  haven't know  tiff that she is  that  dense  ''

'' oh  !  lets  introduce  ourself  girls  ''  the    girl  name  taeyeon  said 

they  all  stand  in line  and  said ''  hello  , amy -shi  we  are  girls  generation  and  ur  sister in-laws  because  jessica  is also  part of this group  '' 

so  basically  jessica  is  the  member  of  girls  generation    and  these  girls  are  her  group  members  , 

 ''   i  am  sorry  for  not  knowing  actually  i  don't  watch  anything  beside  business   news  and  discovery  ''  i  said  and  hang  my  head low 

'' oh !  so  cute ,   its  ok  amy-shi   ''  tiffany  said  and  all the  girls  nod their  head 

no  one  in  my  life time  have called  cute  to  me  usually  they said  arrogant  , nerd  ,cold hearted  etc  but  not  cute  .

i shifted my  attention  to jessica and  said ''  jessica-shi  i  want  to  talk  to you  a little  bit  ''  she  just nod and  walk  towards  her  room  i  follow  her 

''  start ''  she  said 

''  actually i want  to  talk to  you  that  if   you don't have  would you like to  shift  in  my  apartment   after  marriage  please  '' i  said  with  hope 

''  why ''  she  said 

''  because it has  two  rooms  plus  my  office is also  nearer  from  my apartment '' i lied  because my apartment is far  from my office 

''  ok ''  she  said after that she  move out off the  room , 

i  follow her  from behind  and  the  girls  start  teasing her 

''  oh !  sica done  with make out  ''

i  just  said  bye  to jessica  and  leave  the  mansion but  i  saw   jessica  similing  from  my  car  , i know  its not  because  of me  but  its ok  ,  she  is happy without  me