shock and sadness

For the one i love !!

your's pov

 i  rush to the  restroom  because  the  pain is unbearable  due  to  sudden  realization . i  put medicine  in my mouth and check myself  in mirror  so that no one can see my tears as i am  sure no one will  notice  my red pluffy eyes  as i am not that important  .  i   make  myself  understand  that i am doing  it  for my brother  happiness  . after  few  minutes  i exist  the restroom and seat in front of  jessica again  as see  her she is  busy  in her  phone  probably texting  my brother  . my  father  said  that our wedding will  after 2 weeks from now  and   everything will  get prepared  so  no need to worry  about arrangements . so  i just  nod my  head then mr  jung  said '' both of  you  invite your friends  ''  we  both nod  at  the  same  time  . truely  speaking  after  starting as  CEO of the company  i  haven't made any friends  due  to  my workholic  attitude   but i do  have  one  friend  her  name  is  im yoona  she is  cardiologist  and  i always  goes to  her  if  their is any  problem ,  my  perivious  doctor  recomend  her  for me   after  his  retirement  . i think  i should  invite her  as  she is  treat  me good.  my thoughts interupted  when mr and mrs  jung  ask a  favour  to  drive  jessica  home  i  got  happy  but i know i should not  think  like  that  but what  can i  do  when  the  light of  my  life  is   that girl .  i  just  nod  my head and  bow  ask  for leave  from my parents they also  nod  i  said  her  ''  jessica-shi  this  way ''  i lead her the way  to my car  i open the  door  for  her as  she  enters  i close  the  door  and  run  towards my  seat  .  i start  the  car  and  starting  driving  but i don't know  where  her  house is so i ask  her ''  jessica-shi   where  is  your  house '' she  looks at me  very  coldly  and  said  '' lets  stop  somewhere  for  a  cup  of  coffee  i wanna  talk  about something  '' i  swear i  feel  shiver  down my spine  but that is the part  of her  charm i  remmember  she  was  know  as  icprincesses  in  high school  .  i just nod  and  park the car  in front  of  delights cafe  which serves  good coffee i  was  about to open  the door  for her  but she open it herself  and starting walking inside the cafe  but before  she wrap  a  scarf  in her  face i  don't know  why  but i  let it pass .  as i enter  the  cafe she has taken the corner  seat  so i  order  1  capcciuno  for  her and  1  long black  coffee  for me . i settle  myself in  front of  her  and started admiring her  but  she said  ''  look  amy-shi  i  don't  wanna  marry you  and i love your  brother ''  actually  i was  expectinng these type of  things  but  not  too  soon then she  says ''  i  know  that  jongin   have to leave  for  2 yrs  but  after marriage  i will  wait  for  him  to  return then  right after  i will  divorce  you  ''  unable  to speak anything  i just  nod   she  says  ''  after  marriage  we will  live like  strangers  and  i don't  like or  love  you  after  marriage  also  ,  we will  sleep in diffrent  rooms and  show our  parents that  we our normal and  each other  so if  you agree  with these  conditions  i don't have  any problem and i will marry  you  ''   then i  says ''  jessica-shi  i  agree  with all the  conditions  ''  with this she stand  and walk towards  the exist  and  take a cab  and leave  .  i  was  just glued at my  seat for  few  minutes but  a  waiter  come and   interupted my  shocking state .  i  just  leave some  bills  in the table  and leave  . 

                                                                                                                      while  driving the  car  i  feel  few  drops on my cheeks , it was my tears  ,  if  someone will  look  at me  right now  will  think i  am pathetic  .as i reach  my  apartment  i've just  change  and take my medicine  trying to  think that  it  not  true  but who i am fooling  , i know  i am coward  and  she will  be  happy  with my brother  to  her  side  and apart  from that  i know  my condition better  than anyone that my chances of  survival is too  low  so  i was  just waiting for  my turn to  be free  from this endless  pain . then i just walk towards my  bed  which is black , and  lie  on it  to drift in my  dreamland.  but  after  endless  shuffling in my bed  i can't sleep  so i think  its better  to  make use of  time  so i  walk  towards my office in my  apartment  and  sit in my  chair  and  started  working  till   morning .