Care!!

For the one i love !!

 

 

 still jessica's pov 

i  was  sleeping  peacefully  when i  feel  that  kimi  is  not beside  me  .  i  open my  eyes  and  saw  kimi  sitting on  the  floor  holding her  hands  on her  forehead  .  i  stood up  from the  bed  and  walk  to her  and  hold her  hands .  she look  up and  saw me  with her round  eyes  .  just  like  a innocent  kid   

''  kimi  what happen  and why  are  you  sitting  on  the  floor  you  might  catch  cold  ''  i  said and   she  stood  up  look  at me 

''  sooyoen   kimi  head is  hurting  ''  she  said 

''  kimi  ,  i will  give  medicine  then  the  pain will  go  away okay  ''  i  said ,  its hurt  to  see her  like  that  she   already   has  suffered enough  ,  why  always  she   has  to be  the   one  suffering.  i  pull  out  the  pain  killers  to  give  her  but  she  pull  comforter  on  herself  to  avoide  the   medicine .

''  kimi ,  take  these  medicines  and  pain  will  go  away ''  i  said  and  shake the  blanket  .

''  nooooooooooooooooooo,  kimi don't  wanna  its   bitteeeeeeeeer  uukkkk  ''  she  said  inside  the  blanket .  why  whenerver  she  is  sick its  getting  hard  to handle  her  .  i  sigh  now  what  i am  gonna  do  with this  big  adorable baby.

''''  kimi  ,look if you  take these  medicines i will  give  you  ice creams  , ok ''  i said  with hope  that it will  help 

''  noooo ,  you  are  lying  last  time  also  you   said  this  but  you haven't  give  it to me ''  she  said  and peek  from  blanket .

''  i  promise  kimi i  will  give  it  to  you  in the  morning ''  i  said  , if  this will  not  help  then  i  have  to  take  out my  last  weapon  .

''  nooooooooo,  kimi  will  not  take  that  its bittter  ''  she  said  with  making  faces  seriously  i  marry  a  kid  but  at  least  she is  cute  one  . i  smile 

''  if  you will  not  take  medicine  i will  leave the  room  ''  i  said ,  she look  at me  and  then  roll in the  blankets  , i think  i have  to  go  with  flow.

''  fine  i am  going  ,  enjoy  your  pain  ''  i  said and  mov e out of the  room and  stand  outside the  room and  start  counting  till  10 

''  sooyeon  ,  sooyoen  where  are you  ,  kimi is scared  phease  phease ''  she said  with   cute voice .

''  i will  take  the medicine  phease come  out  ''  

then i heard  crying  voice  its  3:00  am  right  now  and  my   adorable  husband is  crying  because  i  am  not  with her  how  funny  .  i  walk  inside the  room  again  .  the  voice  of  crying is  coming  from  inside the  blanket ,  i  pull  out  the blanket  and  saw  her  crying  face  , she   look  at me  and  blink her  eyes  and  hug  me  instantly  .

''  kimi  is  sowry  sooyoen  phease  don't  leave  kimi  '' she said ,  i  just  put  my  palm on the  both  side of  her  face  and  look  into her  eyes , the  eyes  full  of  love   and  concerned . i  kiss  her   forehead  ,  nose , cheeks softly and then hug her ,  she  put her  head her in the  crook of my  neck  again . and  hug  my  waist  , after  some time  we  both pull  out  and  i  take  out  medicine  from the  drawer  and  give it  to  her ,  she  sitting in  the  bed  with  both her  arm  crossed   and  pout  on  her  face and  sulking  but  she  have  to take  medicine  .

''  kimi   come  on  take  the  medicine ''  i  said  and  give  her the medicine ,  she starting  cursing  the  medicine , i  just  smile  looking  at  her .

''  hang  in  there  you  little  devil   you came  again  ,  i won't take  you  if  sooyoen didn't  force  me  ''  she  said and shooting  daggers  to  the  medicine  ,  she look  at  me  with her  puppy  eyes  thinking that  i  will  change  my  mind  i just  glare at her  you  she  put  the  tablet in  and  gulp  the  water  immediately .

''  uuuk ukk   sooyoen its  bitter  uuukk  ''  she said ,  i  sit  beside  her  and rub her  back  and  start  humming  a  melody  for  her   to  relax . after few  more    on  her  back  she  pull  me  with  her  on the  bed  and hug  me  , i  start  humming  the  melody  again and   she  fall  asleep  again  ,  i  saw the  time  it  shows  3:45 am  thank   god she  fall  asleep  or  else  i  have to  roll  her  in the blanket to made  her  sleep .  i  suddenly  gasp when  i  saw that   kimi  one  hand is inside  my  pj's  shirt  and  her head  is  in my  chest  sleeping  peacefully  like  a innocent  child  and  here i  thought  i  was  the  byun tae . i smile  and soon  after   my sleep  kick in  and  i fall asleep  .

i  was  awake  with  the  buttler  kang's  noise  on the  door  ,  and  saw the time  it  shows 12:00  am  ,  oh we slept  quiet  a  lot  but  at  least  the  kid  husband  of  mine  have  rest  for  today .  i  was  about  to  stood  from the  bed  to  open  the  door  to  greet  butler kang  but  person beside  me  is hugging  me  like  a  koala  after  10 min i  able  to escape  without  waking her  up , i  think  doctor  have  suggest  strong  pain  killers  that's why she  is  sleeping  so  soundly  and  not  to  forget  like  a  kid .  i  smile  see her  like  sleeping  like  this  i  walk  to  the door  and   open it  ,  i saw  mr kang  and a maid  holding  a  tray  with  medical  kit  ,  

''   good  afternoon  , buttler kang  ''  i said  , 

''  good  afternoon  agashi  ,  mrs  jung  said  that miss  kim  is  injured and  might  need a  change  of  a  bandage  so   saphira will  do it  ''  butler kang said  ,  knowing  that  kid she  will  throw tantrums  , if  i  will  not  be  there .

''  yes , i think  she  needs  ,  i  can  do  that  but  can  you give  me  a  hand  to  hold her ''  i said  , butler  kang  scratch  the  back  of  his  neck ,  

''  ok  ,  agashi  ''  he  said 

''  saphira  , come  on in  ''  i  said  to the  maid  to  come  inside  , i  laugh seeing  kimi   sleeping  with  her  open  mouth  and   tongue  sticking out . i  heard  giggling  from behind  ,  now  i  have  to wake her up  to change  her bandage  so the  wound   don't  get  infection.

i  shake  the  blanket  to wake  her  but she  don't  even  burge  and  continue sleeping  with her  weird  positions  ,  i   try  everything  but  i failed  again ,  butler  kang is  also laughing   now  .

''  and here  i thought  that  i  am  sleepy head  and hard  to  wake  ''  i  said  with  low tone  and  shook my head .

''  agashi  try  again  ''  butler kang  ,  now how in the  world i  will  wake this  kid  husband  of  mine   but then and  idea  poop up in head  ,and   bingo , i  told   butler  kang and saphira  to  turn around  and  climb  on the  bed  ,  and  put  both  my  hands on her  sides  so  that  she  will ber between  me .

i  close  the  gap  between  us  and  press my  lips  to hers  ,  i  kiss  her softly  so that  she  will wake  up  when  i  feel  she  is  moving her  lips i got  happy  and   give  her  peck  and  climb  off  thr  bed .  now  anytime  she will  be  awake  after  5  min she   was  awake  and  was  sitting on the  bed  rubbing  her  eyes  cutely .

she  is  soooo  adorableee^^

i  sit  on the  bed she  look  at  me  and  blink her  eyes many  times  and  put her  head  on  my  neck  again  and hug me  ,  this  husband of  mine  can't be  separated  with  me  , suddenly  i  started  feeling  hot  because  her singlet is  showing  her  abs  and  her  body  because  its  a  bit of  transparent  ,  i  notice that saphira  is  blushing seeing  my  husband  and soon  she  got  nose  bleed  ,  well  welcome  kimi   victim  list  ,  she   ran  out  of  the  room  , i  just  sigh  no one   can resist  this  y  husband of mine  , i heard  the  phone  rings  and it was  kimi's phone  i  pick  up the  call  and  it was  from her  secretary  nina  ,  i  tell her  that   miss  kim  will  be  on leave  for  1  or 2  weeks  because  she  is  injured  . she  was  shock  because  its  first  time  she is taking  leave . i  look  at  kimi  she is  sleeping  soundly  on my  neck 

''  kimi  wake up  ,  lets  change  your  bandage  and  then wash up so  we  can  eat  lunch  its  afternoon  now  ''  i said , her eyes   shot open  and  look   straight  at  the  clock ,.

'' oh  !  sooyoen  i am   late for  my meeting  and  office  ,  where  is  shirt  ,  where  is  my tie  ''  she said  and  start  finding  her  clothes , i  just  sigh  she  injured , now  also  she  is  thinking  about office .

''  kimi  i  already  ask  for  leave  so don't  take  tension  and  come  here  let me  see the  wound  ''  i  said 

''  but  sooyoen  whyyyyyyyy  i am   finee  i  have important meeting  phease ''  she  said  using  her  aegyo  voice 

''  no  and  thats  final  dad  already  talk  to appa so  its  final ,  now  come  on sit on the   bed '' i  said  ,  she  pout  and   sit  on  the bed  with crossed  arm .

'''' butler  kang  can  you  please  pass  me  the  medical kit '' i  said  

''''  ne  , agashi  ''  he  said , and pass  me  the  kit ,  i  remove the  old bandage and  saw  that  the  bleeding is   stopped  and it  kinda  not  bad  like  yesterday  night  .  i  drenched  cotton ball  with  alcohol  and  was  about  to  apply  to kimi  but  then  i  signal  butler  kang  to  hold  kimi's hand  so she  will  throw less tantrums  . as  expected  here  we   go  again

''  sooyeonnnn please  let  me  go it  hurts  ''  kimi  said  and one  tear  roll  down  from  her  cheek  , it  also  hurt  me  but i  bow  her wound  to ease  pain  , i  apply medicine  and  bandage  it again . after  that  butler kang 

''  agashi  ,  mrs  jung  said  to come  for lunch  downstairs  when  its  done and  there  is  suprise  for  you and  miss  kim ''

'' he said 

''  we  are  coming  downstairs  in few  butler kang   ''  i  said  ,  i think  mom  again  planned  something  , but it  was  always  wonderful

''  kimi  ,  go  wash  up  we  will go  downstairs  in  few  '' i said  and peck  her  pouting  lips  she  got  shocked  but  rush to  the bathroom ,  hold on  kimi your  sooyoen is  reaching there   to  ease  the  pain in your  heart

 kimi  came  out  of  bathroom and  sit  on the  bed  then i go to the  wash room  to wash  up  .  when i  came  out of  bathroom i  saw  kimi is  looking at me .

'' what  happen kimi  why are you  staring at me  '' i ask 

''  sooyoen  where  is  my  shirt  ''  she  said , i  go  to  the closet  and  open a bag  of  her  clothes ,  handover  her  clothes  she  look  at me  confusion onhow  on earth i got  her  clothes  but  i  said  i  have  ways  and  left  her to  change or  else  many people  in jung mansion  will  loose their  blood  because  of  too much  hotness.

 [you  are  wearing this ]

she  looks  cool in the  outfit i choose  for her ,  after  that  we  both  go  downstairs  to  have  lunch  and  for the  suprise , i  am  excited  for  that ,

kimi greet my parents  and  we  sit  on dinning table  ,  i was sitting beside  kimi  and  put  more  food in  her  plate . 

''  sooyoen  please  i  can't  eat that  much  ''  she said  

'' you  have  to  because  you will get  weak  if  you  will  not  eat  ''  i said  , while we  were eating  and  i  saw  her  not  eating  vegetables  at all  and  muttered   some  words  ''  you  devils  here  you came  again  , now  you will  suffer my  wrath  ''  and  she  put them in  separate  plate ,  mom  and dad  look  at  her and  laugh,  i  pull her  by  ear 

'' kimi ,  why  are  you not  eating vegetables ,  eat  them ''  i  said 

''  aa  aah  sooyoen  i  don't  like them  please  '' she  said  

''  no  ,  you have to  eat  or else  something will  happen to  your  minion collection in your  room  ''  i  said  , yeah  can you  will  believe  it  kimi  have a  minion  army in her  bedroom who  would  believe  that  ceo  of  kim  empire  have  minion army .

''  how  do you know  about it  '' she  said  looking at me dumbly 

'' i  have ways  now eat or else i will  behead  all  of them ''  i said  calmly  and eat my lunch, she  gulps 

''  please  leave my minions  alone ''  she  said 

'' eat first ''  i said and wipe her  stain in her  side  lips  this  kid

she  started  eating her  vegetables  my  parents  laugh  at  her  sulking  ,  

''  so   mom what  suprise are  you  going  to  give '' i  ask mom

''  unnieeeeeeee  ~~~ unnieeee~~'' that   voice  i know  who  is  that   person ,  i  facepalmed myself  and look  at my mom  giving me  mischieve smile  ,  now  i  know  from  where we  got  prankster  side .

i  don't  know  what  to  do  now  ^^

how can  i protect  her  from  my  prankster  sister  
that's  happen  when  you have   y  and  adorable  husband ^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you  for  reading ^-^  

do  not  forget  to  comment and  give me  your  suggestions  

PLEASE   SUPPORT  AND  VIEW JESSICA 'S  SOLO  ALBUM  ^_^