Chapter 3 (Final)

The Chemistry Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

            I don’t know what got into Youngjae, but he just snapped and went after JB. As he left the classroom a small pink note fell out of his backpack. I walked over and picked it up, completely ignoring JB who was passed out on the floor. Man for a scrawny guy, Youngjae sure knew how to punch.

            On the note was my name! I opened it up and read what he had to say.

I’ve always had my ION you. You’re just SODIUM cool! I can’t find anything BORON about you! If I had a NICKEL for every time I met someone as perfect as you, well then I’d have 5 cents. You’re the mate for my SULFUR ever. I think if we tried we would have a great BOND so you should be mine because I think we have amazing

4 2 M 53 16 TR 39!!”

I ran over to the periodic table to decode the last word… C He M I S TR Y! That is so cute!! But what was with the sleazy note earlier? Was it JB?

I ran out of the classroom and tried to find Youngjae. The first place I tried was the roof. In every drama I’ve ever watched set in a school the place you go when you’re mad is the roof…wait…does this school even have an accessible roof?

You ran up the stairs until you found the door leading outside. You opened the door to see Youngjae sitting on the ground throwing small rocks over the edge of the building.

“You know you could really hurt someone doing that,” I said, causing him to jump and turn around.

“Y/N…” he said softly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter