Chapter 1

The Chemistry Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae POV

 

            I’ve never seen someone so beautiful before. I don’t know how to act or respond to her. She has literally taken my breath away.

            “Hello?? Did you hear me? I asked if this seat was taken?” she asked, looking at me strangely. I heard her, I just don’t think I can get any words out to give her and answer.

            “The seat isn’t taken,” Jr said from across the lab bench. “I don’t know why he couldn’t tell you that himself…usually he’s so loud we have to tell him to shut up.”

            “Thanks.” She said as she sat down next to me. We were two weeks into the semester and I don’t know why she’s joining the class now. Is she a transfer?

            “So what made you switch into AP Chemistry?” Jr asked her. It’s like he could read my mind…

            “I was in the regular class, but the teacher said I was doing so well that I should be in the advanced class instead…so here I am.” She looked over at me to see if I was listening, and she caught me staring at her. I can’t help it. She’s just so beautiful.

            “That’s cool. Well welcome to our lab bench. Youngjae will be your partner since our table now has four people. Him, JB, and I were all working together in a group of three before since there was an odd number in the class. JB is…well I know he’s not sick because he was in our last two classes…so I’m guessing he’s on the roof with a girl…that’s pretty much the only reason you won’t see him in class.

            “Well Youngjae it’s nice to meet you and I’m glad you’ll be my lab partner,” she says as she smiles and looks my way. I manage to nod…Score 1 for Youngjae!! “I’m Y/N” she int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter