Chapter 3

Complicated

CHAPTER 3

„Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome to the 200th V show, with a very special episode. This time, we’ll get to have a chat with the members of Bigbang and Exo!” the presenter shouted into her mic. „I hope you are as nervous as I am.” she added, giggling.


„So, I’m very happy you are all here! We have some questions prepared, they came in tweets from your fans. But at first, did you all sleep well? What did you do yesterday evening?” the presenter laughed and looked at the Exo members first. „Well, we went out a bit but we came home early so that we will look our best today.” Suho answered, „We all know you went out, because one of your members was spotted on the streets of Gangnam, looking his best. We got this picture from a fan today morning, she wants to ask Sehun-sshi, where he went yesterday.We should let Sehun-sshi answer." the presenter looked at Sehun. The other Exo members looked a bit worried and Suho shook his head a bit when the camera zoomed out. But Sehun kept his cool and smiled. " I actually spent the time apart from the other members, I recently found a new friend, he is also a singer and I was helping him with his lyrics. But I don't want him to feel awkward so I wouldn't mention his name if it's okay" he answered. "But why were you dressed this nicely if it was just a friend?" asked the presenter curiously. "I wasn't sure if any fans would see me but I wanted to look my best if they did. It was a good choice after all." he laughed. "Haha, we all were speculating if you have a girlfriend. Actually, can you tell us if you are seeing some girl?" she asked. Sehun laughed awkardly. "No, I have very much work to do and in my free time, I hang out with my friends, I am not very interested in girls at the moment." he answered and looked down at the floor. His sight wandered to Seungri who looked very strange, as if he has seen a ghost. For a moment, Sehun wanted to ask what had happened but then he realised they weren't talking, after what happened at the MAMA. "Well, it's not just that, who cares what that thinks? Not me, for sure!" he thought and looked away as Seungris eyes met his. Still, there was something, he knew it, but he didnt know what that feeling of familiarness was.

Seungris POV

As soon as the picture of Sehun at night was revealed, he felt something very stange, as he knew that picture. Suddently he looked up and saw Sehun staring at him but he looke away as soon as he saw Seungri looking at him. He was wondering about it and was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even realised they got a 5 minutes break. "Earth to Seungri. Seungri-yah. Hey, Seungri, are you listening?" a voice asked. Seungri looked up "Sorry hyung, I just have something on my mind right now. What did you want?" "I was just checking on you because you looked out of it. Are you thinking about the girl from yesterday? Youngbae asked giggling. " Yeah, kind of. " Seungri nodded half-heartedly. "Only if he knew it wasn't a girl but a boy." he thought. "I get myself something to drink, you should too, we continue in 3 minutes." Youngbae said and walked towards the cafeteria. Seungri pulled out his phone and saw that he got a text from the boy from last night. "Hey, how is your interview? Mine was so awkard just a moment ago, they showed a picture of me from yesterday and asked if I am seenig 'some pretty girl'. Hope u r okay :3"  Seungri had a feeling he missed something but he wasn't able to think of what it was. "Okay everybody, please get back to your places and we'll continue the interview." Seungri locked his phone and sat back to his original place. "We have a new game for you. You all get a blank sheet and you should write the last sentence of the last lyrics you wrote on it. Please all think about the last lyrics you wrote." Seungri got a sheet and a pen and thought. Then he suddently remembered the boy from the day before and wrote down a sentence with a smile on his face.

Sehun POV

As soon as he heard the game, he immediately thought of the lyrics he gave the hyung from the club."I hope he is okay with me writing it, as I was the one that made them. But most likely he won't ever watch this show and won't even realise that I used them." he thought and wrote the sentence "whatever I must do, I'll do it all for you."

After a bit, the presenter started talking again "Please write the date when you wrote it on the sheet and when I count to three, turn them over to the camera so that everyone can read it. One, two, three."

Sorry for the late update, I didn't have much time cause I was fangirling over BTS's new song I had a lot of homework to do and I broke my phone display so I had a pretty messy last week and even after a lot of correcting-adding, this chapter is really short >-< . Hope you like it tho and please-please comment if you have some thoughts or any ideas you'd like to see, subscribe if you want to follow thw story. Gtg now, hope you enjoyed the update. Sorry for the typos, I am a messy writer.

Bye~~~~~