Chapter 2

Complicated

Yo! I'm back with an update! :3

*****you should listen to GG Be while reading this*****

Sehuns POV: 

It was 7am, approximately 3hours after he fell asleep, that Baekhyun came ho wake him. "Hey, Sehun-yah, wake up! We have an interview to attend. We have to be there in two hours." he said. "Interview? Now? Are you sure I have to go? I am hungover and sleepy. Hyuuung, please ~"Sehun tried to play the joker but it didnt work this time. "You have to be there, we all have to. It's the EXObang interview all the fans are waiting for!" his hyung answered."With B-bigbang? Yo-you mean...."Sehun was in a loss fow words. "Yes. Come on, be strong! He was drunk that time! He even apologized. I know its hard to go near him after he kissed you but you have to be strong!I know my precious dongsaeng can do it!" Baekhyun smiled at him. "He assaulted me on stage! And I couldn't do anything! I hate him!" Sehun mumbled and hid his face in his hyungs shoulder while Baekhyun was trying to comfort him.

After he came to his senses, he started dressing up. Suddently, his phone buzzed. "Hi, little boy. You slept well? Hope you dreamed with me ;) What are you up to?" this was in a text that came from an unknown number. "Its the hyung from last night! " he thought and smiled. "I have both, actually.;) I have an interview in two hours, trying to ger ready. Wbu? ^^" he replied instantly.

"What a coincidence, I have an interview, too! Would you like to have a drink sometime? I have to get ready but I'll text you when I'll have time, I promise :3"
his reply came instantly. "Sure. Have a good time^^"


Seungris POV:

He smiled down at his phone. He didnt know that caused this happiness he was feeling but he just couldnt stop smiling. His bandmates were teasing him ever since he got home. They tought he hooked up with some girl. They wouldnt have believed him even if he told them that it was a single kiss. Not a hookup, not even a , just a kiss. To be honest he wasnt sure about his feelings for a boy he met for just a couple hours but he was sure that he wanted to meet him again and make things clear. The makeup artist came in and started working on his face so that he wont look hungover in the show.
After half an hour, the exo-members were arriving one by one. Seungris stomach cramped. He didnt really want to meet that one boy from exo, sehun, he accidentally kissed at the MAMA when he was dead drunk. He didnt meet him ever since, he jjst wrote an apology card for him and prayed that hed accept it. He did, but since they didnt talk, it still was very awkard for both of them. Looms like no exo member needed any makeup. "Their manager made sure to sleep." Seungri thought. "They still try to pull it off without drinking their asses off. Pretty respectable, tho."As he was deep in his thoughts, someone was dragged into the makeup room.

"Hyuung~" a cute and somehow familiar voice said. "I dont need makeup, you know that. Or do you think my face isn't handsome enough?" "Sehun-yah, you know well that normally I have nothing against your face. But yesterday you disappeared, went somewhere on your own, drank too much and if I hadnt called you, god knows where you would be. You slept less than 5 hours and you look like a zombie. You need that makeup." An older boy answered, his name was Baekhyun is Seungri remembered correctly. And then he froze. "So that is Sehun, the one I accidentally kissed. He is quite handsome, to be honest." He thought and turned his head away before anybody saw him staring at Sehun. His phone suddently buzzed. He got a text. "Hyungnim, fighting! ^^" from the mysterious boy. Seungri smiled.

 

Sehuns POV:

Baekhyun-hyung dragged me into the makeup-room. I agreed at last because I really was hungover. Like, really hungover. I decided to send a text to hyungnim. I quicky typed it in and sent it. Then I heard a phohne buzzing. Someone else was in the room, probably also waitijg for makeup. He had blonde hair and was maybe a bit older than me but I couldnt see his face. He looked at his phone and smiled. "Sehun-yah, the makeup artist is here. Sit down!" Bakehyuns voice reached me. I did what he wanted and forgot about the guy before.

 

 

 

sorry if it was lame :/ the next chapter will be better, I promise.^^ please if you like it, subschribe or leave a comment! Thanks :)