Chapter 1

Complicated

Sehuns POV:

His training was over and his fellow members were going to a party. It was friday evening after all.Baekhyun looked at him "aren't you coming? I heard some great girls will be there! You should really come with us this time!".

Girls. Only if they would know how he didnt care about those girls. Actually, not just those girls. He didn't care about any girls at all. He was attracted to boys. But if this gets out, the image of their band will be just worse. With 3 members leaving, their existence became unstable. And now that Kai was officially dating Krystal, just looking at how much it hurt the bands image and how their fans were all freaked out, he was sure this wasnt the right time to tell anybody.

"No thanks, I'll go with you next time, I promise." He heard his own voice, striking the party out of his evening plans. He knew that he got drunk very easily and that the truth would probably come out. "You just promised me, remember? I took your word, you are coming with us next time! " Baekhyun smiled at him. "You look really tired. Go and get some sleep." He smiled and waved goodbye to Sehun. 

He took his friends advice and headed straight back to their dorm. He laid down on his bed and fell asleep.  

 

Seungris POV:

His evening was all free after he finished the recording.  He was walking down the street thinking what he should do. TOP and Daesung were going to buy some clothes and Youngbae was spending the night at his girlfriends place. There was only Jiyoong left.  "No! " he thought "anybody but him! ". A few days ago he overheard Jiyoong talking to Youngbae about his so called romantic feelings for Seungri.  Of course he didn't  know that Seungri overheard them talking but ever since then Seungri made sure to keep his distance from him.  It's not that Seungri didn't like him.  It was just in a whole another way as Jiyoong wanted him. Even tho Seungri had romantic feelimgs for Jiyoong for a long time, those feelings died when Jiyoong rejected him. 

"Mmh I guess I just go somewhere alone" he thought. He didn't  know what the consequences of this decision  will be. 

 

Sehuns POV:

He woke up at 9pm. The dorm was still empty, the boys were probably at that party. He decided to go to a gay club. Diguised - of course he wouldnt want anybody to recognise him. He changed his training clothes, took a short shower and dressed up like a normal average boy in his 20s. He didnt visit gay clubs very often so he decided to just take the one closest to the dorm. He put on a bit of makeup, a light scarf and some ray-ban style sunglasses. Before leaving, he checked out his image in the mirror. He looked cool. He looked y.

 

Seungris POV: 

He often went to gay clubs. He ways made sure his clothing wasn't too revealing and always wore a hat and a sunglass. He knew that he probably wouldn't find anybody interestig there, but he loved the vibe of the place. He dressed up and went to the club he was usually going to. He sat at a table alone and took out some drafts. This place always gave him inspiration. While crossing out and replacing words, he looked at the entrance. Even though the chance was very low, he was willing to find someone interesting. The moment he looked up, he saw someone slightly familiar come in but he couldnt tell who it was because he had sunglasses on, and well, clubs arent well known for their good lighting. The boy who came in seemed between 20-25 and Seungri could tell that he didn't come here regularly. He looked around nevously while entering and didnt take his sunglasses off. "Ahh, he's just like me." Seungri thought. "He doesn't want to be recognised." As he was checking out the newcomer, their eyes suddenty met. Of course neither of them were sure because their sunglasses were in the way but Seungri waved and the boy slowly started to walk across the room, to Seungri's table. "Hi, do you mind if I sit here?" he asked very politely. "Yes, please.... No..... I mean, sure, sit! " Seungri answered a bit off. He didnt konw what had happened to him but the boys voice was just as he imagined, it was perfect. "Oh, are you writing lyrics? Are you a musician too? "  the boys face lightened up. "Yes and by your question, I assume you are also one." he answered carefully. It wasn't a safe place to talk about his identity, not to some random, very good-looking but still unknown guy. "Yeah, you're right." The boy read the lyrics Seungri was writing. "Hey, at that part, you could write 'whatever I must do, I'll do it all for you'" he suggested. Seungri looked at the lyrics and smiled. "You are not bad" he said and filled the empty space."Let's drink to my lyrics!" he laughed. "Im in!" the boy smiled back at him.

After the third bottle of soju, they left the honorifics.

After the sixth bottle, the became awfully flirty.

As they finished the eight bottle of soju, Seungri grabbed the boy's collar, pulled him over the table and locked their lips with passion. It was very sudden, but the boy enjoyed it and soon, he was sitting on Seungri's laps.

 

Sehuns POV: 

 

They were still making out when the his phone suddently rang. He looked at the screen- it was Baekhyun. "I'm sorry, I have to take this call" he pulled out of the kiss and slid his finger on the screen " Yo Bae, whats up?" he asked "Sehun, are you okay? You sound drunk. Where are you? We were searching for you! The manager is coming over in 10 minutes, he saw us at the party and wants to check are all home without any girls involved. You have 10 minutes to get there!" Baekhyun panicked."Thanks for calling me, I owe you one. I see you in 5 minutes." Sehun answered and hung up. "I'm sorry, I have an emergency. I really have to go. Hope you are not mad. Here is my number, call me please." he explained to Seungri and gave him a bit of paper with a phone number on it."Bye! " he rushed out of the club giving Seungri a peck on the cheek. He knew that if he gets caught by their manager, he'll be in big trouble.

"I...am...home...."he sighed round 4 minutes later as he entered the apartment. "Where were you? We were looking for you but we couldn't find you anywhere!?!"Baekhyun asked sounding very frustrated. "Sorry. I'm here now. I'm going to sleep. Bye" he left the living room, causing everybody to stare at him, but he couldng care less. He just found someone who understood him and who accepted him. Even when he was slightly intoxicated. As he laid down, a tear rolled down on his cheeks.

 

Seungris POV:

The sudden leave of the unknown boy surprised him, but he got his number after all. All he regretted was not asking for his name. "Never mind" he thought "I'll get it next time. He packed his lyrics and left the club with a bright smile on his face.

 

 

Thanks for reading this far, please write a rewiew.^^ I'll try to update tomorrow, I have a pretty good idea at revealing their identities *evil face* This chapter took my 2 hours. English isn't my mother tounge so excuse me for my mistakes. ^^ Because this thing popped into my mimd, I completely forgot about homework!! I'm so screwed, its 1:28 am here xD okay I finish this pointless conversation with myself and go to sleep. Bye!