- Since You're Here Now

A Starlight's Dream

You and N finish your parts while getting closer and familiar with each other. You ask some followup questions about acting and filming while he asks you about some English parts. You notice that his energy level isn't the same as before. “Are you alright, N?” you ask with a concerned voice.

“I'm ok. Just been so busy since this comeback.”

“Don't overdo it too much.” You say sadly. “How long do you have?”

N looks at his phone replying, “I have about 15 minutes until my manager wants me. I have to do an interview.” He looks up at you and sees your worried face. “Ah, you don't have to worry too much about me, ___________.” he says giving a small smile. He grabs your hand to give you extra reassurance and continues, “I've done this for a long time so I'm use to it. I'm good for now since you're here now.”

“I'm sure but you still need rest here and here. I'm not just saying this just because.”

“I know. Thank you for worrying about me.”

Your heart melts as those words sink deep inside you. You nod and suggest taking N's time to give him a short break while you go over notes you written down. He nods and positions his chair so he could relax. He places his head down on the desk and you glance at him. He had his eyes closed and you give a small smile turning back to your work. “I wonder how much rest he gets.” you thought getting distracted. You look up at N again and you study the physical features of his face and neck laying on his arms. You noticed his slightly deep breathing and started to feel a daze coming over you...

This gentle look you saw from him was a new side of him you never seen before. You felt happy that you were so close to your bias and the fact that he was very comfortable enough to put his guard down. His hair was lightly laying on his head awkwardly and you had a rushing urge to fix it. Your hand slowly approached his head and you became a little nervous. Just before you can touch it, a light knock on the door was done. A male opened the door quietly and you quickly pulled your hand back giving a nod.

 

“I'm here to get N.”

 

“Ah, yes.” you say softly slightly embarrassed. You see N open up his eyes and you turn to see who it was. “Hongbin, it's time to go?” N said rubbing his neck. “I thought Leo was coming to get me.”

“Did someone say LEO?” Monica said coming inside almost knocking Hongbin over. You gasp and move to the side to make some room. “This room is so tiny?!”

“Monica please calm down.” you say to your whimsical friend. You turn to Hongbin who gave Monica an odd look and you apologized. He nods and N gives him a small introduction to everyone. “I have some drinks here that they let me have.” Monica says giving a bottle of water to you and N. She turns to Hongbin and states, “Sorry they only gave me two.”

“Ah, it's no problem.” he replies waving one of his hands in the air. N says to Hongbin, "You'll be late if you don't leave soon. You know how manager gets."

“Ok. You can go out first. Just give me a minute.”

You see N get up and you do the same gathering papers off the desk. You and N reach for the same pen and you two look up at each other. Monica snickers at you two while Hongbin smirks a little. “Alright lovebirds keep it moving.” Monica says rolling her eyes. Hongbin opens the door and lets you all out before saying, “N, I'm heading to the dance room. See you there.”

N gives Hongbin a nod and Monica speaks up saying, “I'll just be by the....the dance room too.” You give her a stern look as she backs away and sighs, “I meant elevators.”

“Tomorrow is filming day right?” you ask getting nervous. You try to cover your emotions with a tiny smile but N noticed and pulls you in for a hug. He whispers, “You'll do great, _______. I'll be there too.”

You blush a little and you feel light tingles throughout your body. You both release from your hug and you felt at ease. “By the way, thanks for the little break. I feel a little better.”

“Of course.” you reply cheerfully. You back away heading for elevators.  “Make sure you get more of it for tomorrow.”

“I will. You get some rest too. See you tomorrow!?” 

You wave and N does the same. Both of you smile brightly. 

 “See you tomorrow!”