Chapter 1

Time Travel Love
Please log in to read the full chapter


The school bell rang, signaling the end to phsyics lesson, and the start to the long awaited recess break. It was boring for Daera, not that she hates it, but she knew it too well. In fact, she love physics.


Walking in the opposite direction to the of the majority students rushing into the cafeteria, she continued munching on the bread while staring at her notebook with a bag of her precious time travelling gadget and tools tucked in between her arms and body.


'What is it that has gone wrong? Could it be the speed or.. no.. hmm' She thought while trying to flip the pages, brainstorming for possible ideas that caused her failure, and munching on the bread, occasionally pausing to push up her thick geeky specs.
It was her 199th try after creating a portable mini time machine, and this very try was the only one step closer. That is, she could only catch a glimpse of whatever that happened 5 minutes ago, and not any longer than that, neither is she able to actually be physically there other than seeing it as a view.

'Right, travelling close to speed of light. It's impossible but increasing the speed of the antipar-' *BAM* Her thoughts were interrupted when she knocked onto someone, dropping her things ont the floor.
"Ya nerd! are you blind? How dare you knock onto my Wonwoo oppa" Sooyoung, the queenka of the school exclaimed. Daera couldn't be bothered. She went straight to the bag to ensure the gadget is alright. 'It's should be okay' she assured herself, letting out a sigh of relief.
"Hello? You're suppose to apologise?" the annoying high pitched voice of sooyoung once again entered Daera's ears. 'Why should I?' She thought, walking away without giving them a single attention. Having a nerdy image was after all what she intended so as to not gain any unecessary attention.
A sudden strong grip wrapped around Daera's wrist, making her stop abruptly. To her surprise, it was Wonwoo. 'What do he want?' Daera squinted her eyes, trying to push off his grip.

"That.." he pointed at the gadget Daera was holding onto, and walked closer to her so that no one else can hear their conversation. "Is this a time machine?" Wonwoo asked, while lifting up the notebook that she had dropped earlier. It was at the page of how time travelling can be possible when something moves as fast or close to the speed of light.
"So what if I am? It's none of your busines" Daera said, grabbing h

Please log in to read the full chapter