=6=

Loved by fate not by chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: I'm not a good writer but thanks everyone for subscribing, reading and commenting ^^

 

The night before wedding


Sulli stopped right before the study room. She was summoned by Mr. Choi all of sudden. She was nervous for no reason because he sounded quite serious earlier that he suddenly wanted to see her.


Taking a deep breath, Sulli was about to knock softly on the door but it suddenly opened itself in an instant and Sehun appeared.


Sulli awkwardly stepped away and bypassed him but Sehun grabbed her hand first and quickly closed the door behind him, prevented her to go inside. She looked at him questioningly.


"You…." Sehun began quietly and stared into her eyes. "Who are you seriously? What have you possessed my dad that you could have him wrapped around your finger like that?"


Sulli furrowed her brows. "I don't know what you are talking about. Let me go Sehun. You are hurting me." She tried to pry his fingers off her.


Sehun pulled her closer, face to face with him. "Alright let's see then. I'm not my father but I also want to know what do you have on your sleeves. I believe we'll sure have a lot time for that." He then brought his hand up and caressed her face. He watched her reaction with a smirk when Sulli widened her eyes, surprised by his act. "Tomorrow is the day! I want to know though how do you feel about the marriage huh? A surprise is await for you."


"What do you mean? Surprise what?" Sulli asked, feeling all uneasy.


Sehun chuckled. "Tsk tsk, I'm wondering how is dad gonna break the news to you later? Hope it doesn't give you a heart attack or anything." Sehun said and before Sulli could say anything else, he released her and walked away, "Sleep well tonight and be ready for tomorrow."


===


"W-what? What did you say uncle?" Sulli asked unbelievably. She felt like her heart is gonna burst out because of what Mr. Choi had told. She now understood why did Sehun act the way he did earlier. Sulli studied his face to see the trace of any lie or joke but all she got was a tired look from the old man. He looked like he has aged 10 more years.


Mr. Choi took a deep sigh. "You know you're like my real daughter Sulli. That's why I'm really trying my best to look out for you as much as I can. Can you please really listen to me for one last time?"


Listen of what! Her life isn't a joke. She is not a ball for anyone to kick around. "You can't do this to me uncle. Minho disappears and then the wedding should be cancelled, not switching the groom."


Mr. Choi went to Sulli and sat next to her. "Since your father left us I promised myself that I'll be looking after you no matter what. I can't trust anyone else other than both of my sons. If Minho was that stupid to give up on you, it is his loss. Sehun.... He'll be a good husband to you. I promise. I know my son well. He won't be hurting you, Sulli."


"Uncle.... " Sulli uttered as tear gathered in her eyes. She wanted to protest or even begged but bringing up her late father was her weakness.


Mr. Choi tapped her hands. "Trust me sweetheart, you will be fine. As long as I'm here, I'll always protect you but I just need someone else I really trust to help me and that's my son."

 

===


Wedding day


Sehun scanned his eyes through the attendees to look for his mother but only emitted a sad sigh as she was nowhere to be seen. It wasn't like he expected her to be here though, he already knew she would never show up.


His decision to marry Sulli was strongly against his mother and even himself but if it was the only way he could make his father favor him more than Minho, he's more than willing to follow his wish.


The bride entered the hall at that moment, bringing Sehun back to refocus on the reality. His eyes laid up front to find his bride and Sehun suddenly couldn't look anywhere else but her. Sulli is breathtakingly beautiful. Mr. Choi is on her side, walking with her as they slowly approached him.


Sehun swallowed, suddenly his throat went dry. That familiar feeling has come back again. He hates to admit it but the thought of having Sulli become his wife in a few minutes somehow excite him.


Sulli on another hand did not dare to look at the audiences, she doesn't want to see what's in their eyes that would probably judging her by whispering and gossiping.


Sulli walked in a rigid pace as she felt like she would throw up if she did not focus anywhere else. Her eyes then settled on the groom. Through their eyes contact, Sulli felt relaxed. Rather than the hate she was usually well aware by being under Sehun's eyes, his stare now is something else. It's just different from distaste, she doesn't know if it was a real admiration or he is just faking it.


Soon later they arrived at the end of the aisle and Mr. Choi started talking, "Take care of her, son. You're my only hope now." He tapped gently on Sulli's hand before offering it to Sehun.


"Yes dad, I will." Sehun took her hand and he looked at his bride. Sehun couldn't help but smirked slightly. She is having an anxiety attack as he could tell by her cold hand and anxious eyes. "Relaxed. This will be done soon. Shall we start?" 


Sulli only managed to nod and he guided her like a gentleman to where they should stand. The ceremony starts as the vows are being made.


"Sehun, do you take Sulli as your lawful wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you apart?"


"Yes, I do." Sehun said.


"Sulli, do you take Sehun as your lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you apart?"


Sulli unconsciously gripped on Sehun's arm. Is this really happening? She questioned it internally.Yesterday she was still having a thought that she was gonna marry Minho but here she's gonna exchange vows with his brother instead. Her life is likely in a compl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter