=2=

Loved by fate not by chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sulli cried again and over again at the loss of her father. It hurt like no other to know the only important person of her life had to leave without saying anything.

 

Tears cascaded her face as she reminisced many beautiful moments she spent with her dad and the harsh reality of the acceptance of his death all of sudden.

 

Sulli didn't want to dwell on the grieve but losing the the only family she had left in the world was just too much to handle. Her dad left her alone now. He left her since 3 months ago until forever.

 

===

 

Sulli had no idea when did she fall asleep but she supposed that she cried herself until tiredness took its toll on her and she fell into a slumber of a brief peace without knowing it.

 

As soon as Sulli opened her eyes, she felt the heartache returned. Her chest tightened and she wanted to cry again but then she realized she already cried too much until she had no tears to spill anymore.

 

Sulli climbed off her bed and went out of the room. Darkness was all she could see once she was out and she doubted everyone in the house stayed awake at this moment.

 

Sulli went down and made her way to the kitchen. She poured herself a glass of water before settling herself down on the table.

 

"If I drink this, I'm sure I will have more tears to cry but I don't want to cry anymore. I have to be strong. I have to… Right dad?" Sulli said to herself. She closed her eyes painfully and rubbed her chest as it was so tightened like something was stuck in there and she could not take it away.

 

"Dad…." She missed her dad. She missed him very much.

 

The front door suddenly opened and Sulli was very startled by the intrusion. She saw the drunken Minho making his unstable way in.

 

"Minho oppa!" Sulli said but then she regretted it that she let her voice be louder than she intended. It was too late to be invisible because Minho had already turned his head and spot her.

 

"There you are my bride." Minho slurred with a finger pointing at her. He walked toward her and within a reach, he grabbed Sulli forcefully by the arm to him.

 

Sulli was panicked and she felt his fingernails dig into her skin. She tried to release herself but to no avail.

 

"O-oppa you hurt me. Please let me go."

 

Minho smirked. "Let you go?! Drop the act! At this late night, why are you here in the first place? Weren't that you waiting for me? Ah, or you just can't wait until our wedding night and you want to screw with me right now?!"

 

Sulli slapped Minho suddenly in the face. She knew he hate her but that didn't give him any right to mistreat her.

 

"Don't talk to me like that! Have some respect for me."

 

Minho's eyes became disdainful, looking at her. "Respect! For your information, I have no respect for any women in this house. And that includes you Choi Sulli. I've never liked you or in the future will I. Married!! I will never marry you even dad disown me."

 

Sulli looked at the man in front of her. She no longer felt the physical pain but she had been crushed emotionally by his harsh word.

 

Minho pushed her away as he released her arm and turned around.

 

"Why do you hate me?" Sulli asked before she could even stop herself but the question had been already thrown to him. There was no turning back to retrieve it and so she continued when she realized Minho stopped.

 

"I did not do anything wrong to you. It's not like my fault that your dad brought me in and arrange our marriage much to your distaste. It's not like I don't want to protest but at this rate… at the sudden loss of my dad, I really have no spirit to reject. It hurts already too much to lose my dad. Do you ever understand this feeling? Can you ever imagine what I've been through right now? I doubt you can understand all that misery for losing someone you dearly love."

 

Minho turned around and pinned Sulli to the wall and eyed to eye with her. "You aren't the only person in the world to be deserved the sympathy so don't act like the whole had crushed upon you just because of your pathetic loss!"

 

"W-what?!" Sulli asked bitterly. Minho thought of her heartache was a pathetic loss? Wasn't he too much? Didn't he realize it?

 

Minho sneered. "And who do you think you are? Who give you the right to talk like that about me? You don't know me Choi Sulli. And your pathetic loss has nothing to do with me and my future! Dad is crazy to tag me into your mess!"

 

About a moment ago Sulli thought that she was not gonna cry anymore but right now she felt her eyes stung from the unshed tears. Her face turned red because of anger rose up in her chest. Minho put all the blame on her when she wasn't in the po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter