=1=

Loved by fate not by chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli closed the door of her bedroom quietly. Her eyes rested on the room that taken place across hers. She took a deep breath before deciding to move her feet, it was enough to think of someone who didn't even bother to give her a little bit of attention. To him, her existence in this house was just bothersome.

 

Taking a few heavy steps forward, Sulli froze when she heard the door cracked open and then shut, soon enough followed by the shuffle of one's feet.

 

Sulli played with the fabric of her dress, deciding to turn around. She instantly came face to face with the cold hearted man on earth, at least that was how he treated her for the past three months after she moved in to live with his family.

 

"Good morning Minho oppa." Sulli nervously greeted him with a smile and she saw the sudden change in his eyes as a smirk formed on his lips.

 

"Minho oppa?" Minho said incredulously and released a small laugh from the back of . "Have I ever told you to never call me like we are so close? You are not stupid, are you? Then, don't make me repeating myself."

 

Jinri clenched her fist as Minho walked away. His word hurt her, worse when she knew that he knew it.

 

He was Choi Minho, the eldest son of the family whom she was now relying on after her dad had gone missing one night. His father took her in and only him was being caring of her and nice.

 

Unfortunately, there were three people in this house did not appreciate her existence. First, Mrs. Choi who always threw her a dagger glare wherever she was around. Next, Minho, a cold hearted man who constantly giving her cold treatment. And the last one who was the youngest of the family, Sehun. They were supposed to get along since they were the same age, too bad his characteristic was almost as bad as his older brother.

 

Speaking of devil, Sehun exited his room and found Jinri in the hallway, looking dazed. A smirk appeared on his lips when he saw her looking up to him and then greeted him with a small voice of 'Good morning'.

 

Sehun snickered. He did not bother to give her a response and walked pass her toward the stairs but then he turned.

 

"Ahh right, dad want you to join us in his office later after breakfast." Sehun told her.

 

Sulli frowned a little at that. Why did uncle want her to join them? But then she brushed away the confusion. "Thank you for tell--"

 

"I'm so curious what he wants to talk to us. Well, don't make me guess it correctly that you've been feeding him some exaggerated stories behind our back." Sehun said with accusation.

 

"I didn't say anything to him." Sulli denied his accusation.

 

"We'll see." And with one last stare at her, he left.

 

===

 

Mr. Choi settled himself comfortably on his singular sofa. He looked at everyone of his family members that were gathering in the quiet room. Minho was on his right side with Sulli sat rigidly next to him. Mr. Choi had his wife and Sehun on the left side.

 

"So, everyone is here and I'd like to announce some news. That's why I need all of you to be here. Now I will start." Mr. Choi said. He eyed his eldest son and the girl next to him. His gaze softened upon resting on her. "Sulli."

 

Sulli looked at him. "Yes uncle?"

 

"Your dad….was finally found."

 

Sulli couldn't hide her happiness. "You found dad?"

 

Mr. Choi took a deep breath. "Yes dear, but unfortunately, he was dead."

 

Everyone was shocked. Minho and Sehun simultaneously turned to look at Sulli. Somehow, they found themselves feel a little of sympathy towards the young girl. They probably didn't like her that much but no one deserved to lose someone they dearly loved this tragically.

 

Sulli took a moment to absorb what she just heard. "D-dead?! No…it…it can't be. This is not true, right uncle?"

 

Minho saw her fists clenched as they were trembling. He could feel her shaken body next to him. The news hit her severely and he perfectly knew how it felt to lose someone so important in life.

 

"Dad promised to come back. He said he goes for abroad to have som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter