5 More Minutes

Forever? (Sequel to First Love)

"Babe.." You hear someone say as they cuddle closer to you. 

"Mmhmm." You mumble against his chest. 

"I think the kids are awake." He says as he wraps his arm around your waist again. "It's your turn to make breakfast." You groan and pick up your head. 

"5 more minutes...." You move closer to him and he chuckles. 

"Ok." He says and you fell back to sleep. 

-----------------

You wake up to an empty bed and the smell of pancakes filling your house. You lift up your head looking around for Jimin. You let out a short laugh and shake your head. You found it cute that he still let you get away with things. 

You get out of bed and go into the bathroom to get ready. You brushed your teeth and combed your hair before going downstairs. 

As you started walking down you could hear Jimin with the kids in the kitchen laughing. 

"Ok not so loud because Mom is sleeping." He says which makes you smile. You turn into the kitchen and your daughters face lights up. 

"Mommy!!" She says climbing off the chair and running towards you giving you a big hug. 

"Good morning!!" You hear Myung scream as he runs towards you. 

"Good morning!" You say to them bending down to give them both a hug. Giving them each a kiss on the cheek they let go and go back to their seats. 

"Good morning." Jimin says as he walks over to you. "I made breakfast." He says raising his eyebrow at you while smirking. You laugh and roll your eyes. 

"Thank you but I told you only 5 more minutes and you let me sleep." He chuckles and pulls you in for a quick peck. You wrap your arms around his waist and pout up at him. 

"Hey don't blame this on me. You went back to sleep not me." He says sticking out his tongue. "Which means....." you groan and let go of his waist. 

"Fine. The bet was for one night so I don't get why you're getting so happy." You said walking towards the table. 

"Because now I don't have to wash the dishes tonight." You laugh and sit down next to Myung. 

"Mommy I can help you with the dishes." He says and you laugh and lean over to kiss his cheek as he smiled really big.

"Thank you, my love. Unlike Daddy." You say looking over at Jimin. He rolls his eyes and chuckles sitting down next to Minji. 

You guys ate and talked about everything and anything. The kids always came up with the craziest stories to tell or would argue on who would tell the story. 

--------------

"No running around!" You yelled at the kids as they ran through the kitchen and into the living room. 

"I'm faster!" You hear Myung scream at Minji. 

"No me!" She says as she continued running. 

"Please play nice." You say and they both sighed but continued whispering. 

"I can still hear you." You say and they stopped. Your phone rings as you sighed knowing exactly how your mom felt with you and Jimin. You see it's Mina and answer it. 

"Hello?" You said into the phone. 

"Hey! How are you?" 

"I'm good, how are you?" 

"Good. I was wondering if you guys could drop off Myung tomorrow." Mina said on the other side of the phone. Mina and Jimin had shared custody of Myung. Myung lived with you and Jimin but on weekends stayed with Mina. It would sometimes flip flop depending on the weeks. 

"I'm honestly not sure. I won't be home tomorrow. I have to go to this art gallery with my boss. But hold on one second let me ask Jimin." You say as you walk downstairs into the basement. The basement was Jimin's man cave/dance studio. 

On days he was stressed out he would go and dance to release the stress he was holding in. Today was one of those days. You knew that him leaving for a year was freaking him out but you wanted him to dance and be alone for right now. Sometimes that's what he needed best. When he was ready to vent to you, he would come to you. 

"Babe!" You screamed as you reached the basement and opened the door. The music blared around the room and he turns his head towards you with sweat dripping down his face. His clothes drenched in sweat. He walks over and turns off the music. 

"Yeah?" He says walking over to you and you walk towards him. 

"Mina wants to know if you can bring Myung to her house." He rolls his eyes and holds out his hand for the phone. 

"Hey." He says as he slowly walks away. "I honestly don't get why I have to travel for 2 hours to bring him when your boyfriend works right here." You hear him sigh and he shakes his head. "Fine I'll bring him." He says and hangs up. 

"You ok?" You ask and he turns around. 

"Yeah" He says as he's walking towards you. He stands before you and leans over to give you a kiss. Even though he's all sweaty you let him. You laugh as he shakes his hair. 

"EW Jimin!" You say pushing him away. "I was being nice and let you kiss me but that's just gross." You say and he laughs. 

"I love youuuu." He says extending the u by pushing out his lips. 

"Yeah yeah." You say turning around. 

"Am I a jerk?" He asks and you turn around with furrowed brows. 

"What?" 

"Never mind." He says looking down at the ground. 

"Babe, you're a lot of things but I would never say you're a jerk." You walk up to him and place your hand on his cheek. "You've dealt with a lot of stuff being married to her and she still manages to push your buttons when you guys are divorced. Don't think just because you don't do everything she wants you to do is you being a jerk. You're not her slave or husband. You're mine." You say placing a kiss on his lips. He smiles into the kiss pulling you towards him. 

"How did I get so lucky to have a wife like you?" He asks and you laugh. 

"Stop being so cheesy when your covered in sweat." You say and he pulls you tighter into him. "EW Jimin!!" You say wiggling yourself free of him. 

"This way you have to take a shower....with me." He whispers in your ear and you lightly smack his chest. 

"The kids are here. And I'm not done with the dishes." You say giving him a look and he shrugs looking at the clock.  

"It's almost their bedtime." You roll your eyes and manage to get free from his hold. 

"Not happening." You say running away as he tried to chase you. "You should have thought about that before you let me sleep for more than 5 minutes!" You screamed as you reached the basement door. You hear him chuckle as you closed it and ran upstairs.