Remember?

Forever? (Sequel to First Love)

*Two Years Later*

  

You hear footsteps come down the stairs as you washed the dishes from dinner. Jimin comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist. 

 
"I love you." He says placing a kiss on the back of your neck. 
 
"I love you too." You say as he moves away and takes a towel. You smile and continue washing the dishes. This was your daily routine now that you guys were married. 
 
"Did they go to sleep?" You say looking over at him as he started helping you clean the kitchen. 
 
"Yeah. But Minji kept jumping and running around." He says and you both laugh. 
 
After a couple months of being engaged, you and Jimin decided to tie the knot since you both lived together. You guys had a small wedding with close friends and family. After the wedding you found out you were pregnant with your first child. A beautiful baby girl named Minji. 
 
Jimin looked so focused on his cleaning that you decided to mess with him. You splash some water at him and he turns around with his mouth open. 
 
"Did you just....?" He says as you take some more water in your hand. He ducks behind the counter as you throw it. He slowly gets up sticking out his tongue. 
 
"You missed." You start laughing and splash him one more time. Again he ducks down. "Still missed me." He says as he's getting up. "Now I know where Minji gets her rebellious side from." He says and you both start laughing. 
 
"I was not like that when I was little. You even know that!" You say sticking out your tongue. Jimin shakes his head. 
 
"Remember that time you decided to take the sled down the stairs when your mom and my mom left us alone for a five minutes?" He says giving you a look and raising his eyebrow. You scrunch your face and shut the water off. You turn towards him. 
 
"You've done way worse!" You say laughing. "Remember that time you snuck into my bedroom at 1 am." You say raising your eyebrows. He smiles and bites his lip remembering that night. The night you lost your ity to him.
 
"I remember." He says looking back at you. He walks up to you and places a kiss on your lips. Combing through your hair with one hand he then places it on your cheek. "Remind me to put bars on Minji and Myung's windows when their older." He says and you both laugh. Shaking your head you go back to finishing the last of the dishes. 
 
He then comes up next to you and sighs. You look up at him with a concerned look. 
 
"What?" You say as you turned off the water. You turn to him and he's leaning against the counter looking down. You step in front of him and look up. 
 
"My team is going on tour." He says looking up at you. You look up at him and smile really big. 
 
"What!? That's great!! Why are you sad!?" You say hugging him. He just stands there as you held onto him. 
 
"Because it's for one year." You step away from him and bite your lip. 
 
"It's ok." You say thinking of him. "One year is nothing." You say smiling. This was his dream. Why would you stand in the way of it? He's always been your number one fan for your artwork so you needed to be there for him. 
 
"I don't think I can do it." He says reaching out for you. Placing his hands on either side of your waist he pulls you so your leaning on him. You lightly place a kiss on his lips. 
 
"You can." 
 
"A year without you and the kids?" He says scoffing. "I can't even stand an hour without you." You laugh and place your hand on his cheek. 
 
"Well you have to. You've been wanting this for the longest time and now you finally have it. Don't throw it all away for me. You've sacrificed enough in your life for other people." He pouts and you place your head on his chest and hug him. He hugs you back wrapping his arms around you. 
 
"What did I do to be so lucky to have you in my life?" 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I changed this first chapter a million times because I wasn't sure where I wanted to go with the sequel. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as first love!