Chapter 9

Of meeting and healing

"Who are you? What did you do to my friend?" Namjoon asked as he looked to the Yoongi who was actually smiling on nothing. Yoongi was actually humming some love songs and patting the table to create some drum sounds. Sometimes his fingers would roam on the edge of table as if he was playing a piano. Yoongi again smiled at Namjoon and continued to hum some songs that Namjoon was not sure about. 

" Will you tell me exactly what the is happening? " Namjoon could not stand this anymore. Because first Yoongi and him would always meet at bars or clubs, second they only drink sweet in front of Seokjin and Hoseok and third but mainly Yoongi was not the usual Yoongi today. And today there he was in some unknown cafe gulping a rather sweet coffee with annoying sounding and actually humming Yoongi. 

"Like that?" Yoongi asked from nowhere. Namjoon wasn't sure what he was talking about. "What?" He asked. "The coffee"  Yoongi said. "If that is the important thing you told me that you wanted to ask then sorry it " Namjoon said with a rather serious face. 

"Yah Namjoon can't you be romantic sometimes?" Yoongi said with a straight face. Namjoon who was gulping the coffee burped and was choking now. "Romantic?? With you?? I am doubtful. Are you real Yoongi?" Namjoon said as he rubbed the coffee traces with tissues. 

"Yah Namjoon, do people share bed with the one they love?" Yoongi asked. Again Namjoon choked, but with air this time."What's up with you dude?" Namjoon managed to ask. 

"Hoseok shares bed with me. You know only with me" Yoongi was all in smiles now.

"And what is so new about that?"

"But he doesn't with Taehyung" 

"And what is so new about that?" 

Yoongi literally wanted to face palm himself and was controlling him not to punch Namjoon's face right there. Yoongi sighed and his lips and was ready to explain Namjoon once again." I mean that Hoseok and I sleep on same bed. Today he even chose my rice over Taehyung's. Does that mean he loves me, Namjoon?" 

"What he shares bed with you. He actually chooses Taehyung over you. Of course he is in love with you Yoongi. One does not simply shares bed. You know human psychology tends to......"

"Alright alright enough with your explanation" Yoongi covers Namjoon's mouth. Sometimes Yoongi wonders why this intelligent human chose to be serial killer. He should have been professor in some famous university." I think I am ready Namjoon. I will confess Hoseok today" 

"Thanks to all old gods and new. My friend finally decided to be a man." 

"Yah you are such a piece of !" 

"Thank you" 

Yoongi was walking across the street. He looked around, the whether was nice today. Yoongi took a deep breath, he was actually going to confess Hoseok today. Yoongi smiled at the memory of him and Hoseok, the time they spent together.

"You are such a moody brat Yoongi" Hoseok would nag him when he would not wake up. "You are actually clean but your habits are not"  Hoseok would nag him when he would not do his laundry. "Yoongi eat more. Here drink this " Hoseok would even give his glass of milk to Yoongi and won't leave him until he finished it. "Do you even have blood in you. You are not a vampire are you?" Hoseok would sometime poke Yoongi's cheeks when they would be sleeping together. Yoongi would just groan and turn because he was unsure that Hoseok would listen his drumming heartbeat. 

Yoongi smiled at the memory. The steps of Yoongi stopped once he saw a florist. Buying flowers while confessing isn't a bad idea is it??. 

"Hello, welcome. How can I help you?" The florist smiled as Yoongi entered inside the shop and the bell above the door chimed.

"I need some flowers" Yoongi said as he put his hands inside the pocket of his pants.

"May I ask for what occasion?" The florist asked with a smile.

"Do I need to tell that?" Yoongi was puzzled 

The florist smiledagain. "Of course sir. There are different flowers used in different occasions. Also I can design them for your convenience" 

" Umm... Poh- it's for uh- pur- purposel." Yoongi scratched back of his neck as he was embarrassed.

"Oh I see. Wait I have good choice for you." The florist went to the back area. "How about this?" The florist came back.

Yoongi looked at the flowers. Red roses that were ready to bloom. Yoongi smiled. 

"Should I design for you?" The florist asked again."Umm sure" Yoongi said.

"You know red roses represent love. They are said to be bloomed when a sparrow fell in love for white rose. The rose asked the sparrow what could he do for rose then the sparrow bled itself to death , giving all blood to the rose" The florist said as he was preparing a bouquet.

"Sad story" Yoongi said as he looked how the florist would cut the thrones and arrange all the roses.

"Indeed it is but you know sparrow was happy" florist said as he taped the paper.

"He was dying. What is there to be happy?" Yoongi asked 

"He was happy because he was able to bring colours in white rose life. Here. It's all done. $20 , please" florist said.

"Thank you so much, Mr...." Yoongi said as he gave the money.

"Seung Yoon. Kang seung Yoon" the florist said

 

Yoongi smelled the flower. Perfect. It suited today' weather. Hoseok would love it. Yoongi was so deep into the happiness that he didn't notice that the apartment's door was open. As Yoongi stepped inside the room, he froze. The flower bouquet on his hands was fallen and Yoongi didn't mind picking it. Yoongi slowly took his steps back and left the apartment. Yoongi walked on the same street but he could not see anything. His vision had gone hazy and he thought  dark and thick fog has surrounded him. The noises and the people around him seemed blurry. Why? Why? Why today? Why? It was only the thing Yoongi could think now. The sight he saw at the Hoseok's apartment was playing again and again on his head.  

Back at the Hoseok's apartment Yoongi had seen Hoseok and Taehyung kissing.