Chapter 10

Of meeting and healing

Out of all the places in the world Yoongi had found himself in a bar, gulping down the alcohols, bottles after bottles. The taste of alcohol was bitter for him at first because he hadn't touched any alcohol since he lived with Hoseok. He had developed the habit of drinking sweet drinks rather than alcohols. "Fu...." He wanted to curse but stopped himself as he thought he would be cursing Hoseok so he gulped the bitter taste with lot of effort. "I can't even curse at you even after you did that to me Hoseok-ah"  Yoongi mumbled under his breath, swirling the bitter whiskey on the glass. The loud music of the the bar couldn't help Yoongi from hearing Hoseok's laugh. The dark room with neon lights flashing all around couldn't help Yoongi from remembering Hoseok's smile, the morning smile which he would give if Yoongi finished his glass of milk without whining. Yoongi could still hear the way Hoseok call his name in the crowd of that screaming, shouting and laughing people. Yoongi gulped down another glass of whiskey. he still can't forget Hoseok. 

 

"Hey long time no see! Bro" Yoongi was out of his sense when he raised his head and looked at the person. Yoongi just smirked lazily and nodded his head. The person was the member of bangtan. Yoongi had seen him a lot at their headquarters or at underground. The person was well known as Kidoh. 

Kidoh sat beside Yoongi. "Did not expect that you would meet here" he said after he kept his glass on the table. Yoongi just waved his hand as a signal that he was not interested on talking with him. "How is your work going nowadays?" Kidoh asked again. Yoongi sighed and tried to stand but blame all the alcoholic contents his legs wobbled and before he could fall Kidoh held him. "Dude you are drunk as . Where is Namjoon? " Kidoh tried to reach for Yoongi's phone but he did not find any. "Guess he is my responsibility today" 

Kidoh dropped Yoongi on his bed. "This man surely looks little but he is quite heavy" Kidoh tsked and opened the cupboard to find something comfortable. When he came out of the bathroom Yoongi was nowhere to be seen. "Suga" Kidoh called. He heard some noise and ran towards the kitchen only to find YOongi throwing up on the sink. " Hey that's gross! ....but ....umm...never mind" Kidoh said once he met with Yoongi's sharp gaze. "Sorry" Yoongi said and went to sit on a chair. "You were quite drunk. How are you now?" Kidoh said as he sat on the chair opposite to Yoongi. "I feel as " Yoongi said his eyes fixed on something on the wall. "Is there any problem with bangtan? Or with Namjoon?" Kidoh asked. Yoongi kept silent, eyes still fixed on the wall. "Look I know that you guys are on relationship and well fights happen but Namjoon is a good guy..." 

"What the are you saying?" Yoongi hit the table with his palm.

"Uh... I was trying to be you know that one good friend who gives relationship advice" 

"Am not with that Namjoon. He is a loser" Yoongi said.

"So it's relationship problem" Kidoh figured.

The alcohol was still kicking in Yoongi's blood. He did not know what he was doing or saying but he thought that he needs to tell. So he told Kidoh about Hoseok. The one and only Hoseok for whom he was ready to die or kill anyone.

"What?? Are you ing serious? I mean just look at that Hoseok. He is such a gold-digger" said Kidoh.

"What?" Yoongi asked.

"I mean like seriously?? Can't you see that the Hoseok has been using both Taehyung and you? Hoseok keeps you when you said to you would pay 50%of the rent. Of course he goes out with Taehyung when you are not around. Also why would he feel uneasy with you when Taehyung is around? Because he knows you are there for only one month and Taehyung will be there for rest months. Also the person who never want you to buy anything for him, easily accepts that $5000 cheque. Strange isn't it??" 

Yoongi blinked. "Is that true?" 

"I can't believe you are so naive, Suga. You are bangtan's best shooter and boss favourite but you got deceived by a common boy" Kidoh laughed a little. 

"That means for all these years I have been played?" Yoongi said in disbelief but the alcohol was kicking in blood so high that he thought it as the truth. 

 

"Yoongi come on pick up the call" Hoseok was mumbling and walking back and forth, trying Yoongi's number for the 15th time. "Ahh all this old man gives me is tension" Hoseok ran his hand on his hair. It was midnight and there was no trace of Yoongi. 

The phone ringed."Hello" Hoseok said in sleepy voice as he was just about to get sleep.

"Hoseok..... you need to come to the cafe right now" Seokjin's voice came from other side but very small.

"Any problem hyung?" Hoseok panicked. 

"Uh... that... Yoongi...is here and the situation doesn't seem good. He is being rude to Namjoon too. Can you came over here?" Seokjin said in small voice. 

"Yeah hyung" Hoseok grabbed one of his hoodie and ran. " Yoongi you better be in good condition" Hoseok prayed.

 

"BACK OFF" Yoongi shouted as he catches his arm more tighter, trying to stop the bleeding from the cut. "The .... hyung. Just let me see that cut. Maybe you need some medicine" Namjoon startled a little with Yoongi's so unusual behavior. Yoongi cursed under his breath as he remembered a certain guy from another gang he met while coming towards the Hoseok's apartment had attacked him. That guy is dead meat if Yoongi meets him next time.

"Yoongi you would need some first aid, looks like the cut is deep" Seokjin said in concern. 

"Mind your own business" Yoongi hissed.

"Language... hyung" Namjoon said in a little high voice. Yoongi just tsked. 

"Seokjin hyung" Hoseok entered the cafe. "Yoongi!" Hoseok almost screamed and kneeled in front of Yoongi's chair. Hoseok was out of breath and was huffing loudly. His whole face dark red in color. Hair messed up." What happened to you? Let me see" Hoseok said in one breath as he clutched his chest as his heartbeat was increasing and another hand reached out to Yoongi's injured arm. 

If only Yoongi was not drunk he would find Hoseok cute. If only Yoongi's mind was not filled with venom he would know Hoseok's concern towards him. If only Yoongi was not drunk he would know that Hoseok cares about him. If only He had not met Kidoh before he would have hugged Hoseok and said him that everything was alright. If only...... 

"Don't touch me Hoseok" Yoongi said.

"It's alright Yoongi. I don't care about blood" Hoseok said 

"I said back off. Go away. I don't need any care"

"Yoongi..." 

"Was I so easy Hoseok? Am I so bad?" 

"Yoongi are you drunk?"

"You just played with me Hoseok. No one loves me. I don't have anyone"

"You....YUh- ha.. have me...Yoongi"Hoseok said as he placed his hand on the Yoongi's hand

"That's the burden for me. I don't need any one. Everything here is so fake. The people, the love, the care, ..... everything,everythig is so fake." Yoongi slapped away Hoseok's hand.

"YUh- Yoongi" Hoseok said.

"Leave me alone Hoseok. Just don't come near me. I had it enough of you. I just don't wanna see you any more" Yoongi said as he slowly stood and walked away stumbling on his hurt leg, clutching his hurt arm even tighter.

Hoseok was still on his knees. Yoongi knew that. Yoongi knew that Hoseok is crying right now. But Yoongi didn't turn back. Because Yoongi knows that clearly that he would fall for Hoseok again if he sees the tears on Hoseok's eyes. Yoongi knows that his heart will melt if he sees Hoseok crying and he will let Hoseok play with him again. Yoongi could hear Hoseok's soft and quite sobs but Yoongi didn't turn back. 

                          AUTHOR'S NOTE 

Hey subbies!!! Long time no see. I am still here not dead and here I am with an angst. P.S. don't hate me. And Wth????  +1000 views and +50 subscription. Wow!!!! I see all the new as well as old subscribers. Thank you all for your love, comments, support and yes! Trust in this lazy author. See you soon I have two more exams and then I am free!!! See you in next update. Also don't forget to comment. Bye!!! Sarangheyo Yoeroboun!!!!!