I'm coming home

Letter To You & Other Stories(oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Opening his folder, a piece of paper flutters to the floor, wondering what it was he bends down and picks up the fallen piece of paper between his dainty fingers. Straighten up, his brings the paper to his line of vision and realizes it’s a letter written in neat slender .

Wondering who slipped the letter into his folder he makes his way to his favorite spot on earth, the roof of the building, seating on the narrow wall marking the end of roof, he dangles his feet over the edge of the building and starts to read the letter:

 

Dear Baekhyun,

How are you?

I hope you’re doing great, how’s school and everything? *chuckles* never mind I know how much you hate school so don’t bother answering that.

Baekhyun-ah, don’t be so stressed about life okay, it’ll get better soon I promise. Just hang on tight.

I slipped this letter into your folder while you were lying beside me yesterday, you looked so cute and peaceful. I didn’t want to disturb you when you looked so serene and totally at peace. So instead of telling you this I decided to write it to you.

Besides I don’t think I would have had the courage to tell you all this face to face, my courage would have totally failed. This few weeks I’ve spent with you have been the best days in my entire life and for the first time in my life I felt grateful to God for actually bringing me to earth, when all I’ve ever done was curse at him.

Meeting you was sheer luck, and I bless the day I found you. Listening to your voice and hearing you sing always brought such happiness and calmness to my weak heart and actually made it beat ever so strongly.

Seeing your rectangular smile always made my lips tilt upwards in pure joy and watching you imitate others especially when they came into my room to check on me always made the changing process a little more bearable.

You brought such light into my life, such brightness I never experienced in my entire life. So as a gift I decided to write you this. I know how much you hate corny stuff but I’m still going to do this anyways.

Hope you like it:

Having you in my life.
The world has become a cold and dreary path.
Life has become a flower bed of thorns; I walk through with bare feet.
Its edges sharp and unforgiving like a Warriors sword piercing through the feeble skin of the soul.
So many burdens has been placed on my tiny frail shoulders.
I have collapsed under the weight of the world.
My mast has let down its weakened sails and my anchor has become eroded from its never ending drag through the turbulent seas of life.
My eyes has lost its shine, once bright like sun on the first day of spring after a cold and harsh winter
They now glimmer dull like the previous black pearl lost at the bottom of the deepest oceans.
I've loved and lost so much, my heart now lays beneath its own charred ashes, a heart once burnt fiery and bright like a dragon's raging roar.
I'm a like a floundering sailor lost at sea, with no way home, drowning amidst the dark waves of misery.
All hope lost.
All will to live completely gone.
Suddenly you appear like a blinding light forcing its way into my hiding place
A place I've created for my withering soul to rest
Because  I don't want world to see as I don't they'd understand.
Yet you remained an unrelenting ray of hope in the midst of this darkness,
When everything's made to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am.
You have become my Island of solace.
Though the path to you is littered with thorns, thistles and burning embers lying therein,
I'm willing to tread this path
Because having you in life, what is a little more suffering to a person that has lived in the flames of pain itself.
Having you in my life, I'm willing to shed a few more tears.
Because what is a few more crystal drops to a person who has cried an ocean of tears.
Having you in my life, I'm willing to die one more death
Because what is one more death to a person who has lost a piece of her soul to each second of every day.
Having you in my life, this heart that has long forgotten how to embrace other hearts has been reawakened.
And even if I receive injuries and my tears fall like the rain,
If only my heart can beat once again like the Warriors drum,
I'll give up forever just to be with you for a moment
I'll give up forever to touch you,
Because you're the closest to heaven I'll ever be.
And I don't ever want to go back home,
Because you've become the only air I breathe.
And because I received these blessings,
I can experience real happiness
I can find the sincerity of my lost smile.
Having you in my life, I would forever sink into the abyss that is you to never resurface.

 

Lol, I hope it wasn’t too corny to you. See I even put in the effort to write this in fancy cursive writing and you know how much I hate putting effort into anything. Even when the doctors tell me that I need to put in more effort and will into becoming better, I just nod my head and do nothing about it.

 

At this poin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter