THREE

Hold Me Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's POV

"You're seriously my ideal type" I said quietly, enough for both of us to heard it clear.

'Did I just said that......?'

"Excuse m-?"

"But don't worry I already had a girlfriend and I love her so much" I cuts her off and didn't give her any chance to reply what I just said earlier.

And suddenly the situation becomes awkward real quick.

"Oh okay then, I may dont know her, but have a long lasting relationship Jiminssi and send my regards to her"

"Aww thanks Haerassi, but why do you sounds sad?"

He frowned while looking at me.

"I beg you a pardon? Sad? For what?"

"After knowing that I'm taken already" I jokingly said while holding my laugh.

"Well that's ain't funny"

'She's seriously my ideal type...WAIT NO I LOVE JIYOON SO MUCH'

"Hey just kidding"

She ignored me.

"I'm sorry hahaha I just wanna have some fun with you"

She once again ignored me, I chuckles a bit.

"If you don't accept my apologize then it's true that you're jealous~"

"Shut up Park Jimin"

"Okay chill hahaha why are you so cute..."

And that's the last thing I said before she completely ignored me.

Few hours silent, without doing anything made me feel sleepy that lead me into a short nap.

_________________________________

"Jiminssi"

"Jiminssi...."

"Jiminssi!"

"What happened?! Where's the fire?! Fireeeee?!?!!!"

"WHERES TH--" just I was about to continue my sentence, Haera hastily close my mouth with her right palm.

"Shut up, people are looking at you..." She whisper as I nodded.

'The heck just going on?'

"Okay now move, or I'll kick you right on your face because you've blocked my way since we landed. FASTER!"

I look at her confused with her sudden change from an angry cat to an angry tiger. Well that's different.

I lazily stand up and walk out from my seat and took my bag. Just after I took mine, she went after me.

I was about to go but there's a thing that makes me want to wait for someone...

I turn my head to Haera, tiptoe-ing, struggling to take her luggage makes me smile automatically.

'Well that's cute'

I slowly walk towards her and take her luggage.

"Being short is extra cute but the cuteness ain't helping, and yeah you're welcome Haerassi"

She rolled eyes and take her bag from my hand.

"Thanks" She shortly replied and started walk away.

I once again was about to walk to my way but then my foots was like a magnet to her as I followed her without my knowing.

After a few minutes walking, finally we reached the taxi and busses station.

"Ah taxi!" She shouted happily and walk to one of the taxi car.

"Haerassi!"

I shouted makes her stopped and look back, at me.

"See you soon!" I waved.

She smiled and replied my waves.

'Such an ideal----'

"I hope this will be the last time we meet" She laugh as she went to the taxi leaving me dumbfounded.

"See you soon, Jung Haera..." I quietly talked to myself while looking at the taxi that's slowly faded from my sight. I smile to myself.

I took out my phone and dialed a number.

"I'm arrived!!! Take me now!"

_________________________________

Haera's POV

After almost an hour journey, I finally arrived to the dorm where I'll stay.

I paid and thank the taxi driver. I take out my bag and went out from the car as I looked at the address to make sure I'm going to the right place.

"-------"

I look at the address and back to the apartment a.k.a dorm and then back to the address.

'Ok this is it'

I went into the BIG dorm where all
----'s students live. I took out my key and read the number.

"L5 N37" which is in fifth level, No.37

I slowly went into the lift and press the button where I'm going. It took a fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter