ONE

Hold Me Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


_________________________________

“It's a quite evening in my place. Birds chirping can be heard. I slowly stand up from my current seat and headed to the balcony. 

It's a great view to watch the sunrise from the balcony, I used to spent my precious time here. Inhaling the nice air into my strong-heart. I touch my chest, while slowly inhale just to feel how it pumps really fast unusually. I sighed heavily. I look at the sunrise that can be seen from here while feeling my heartbeat pumping so fast. I suddenly felt my tears fell on my cheeks. I wiped my tears as soon as it fell. 

“Let's face this!” I shouted loudly just to earned hurt on my chest. I smile weakly ignoring the HURT”
_________________________________

Chapter1

OC's POV

"Honey take this!" Mum said while handing me her scarf. 

"Just in case you felt cold, you can wear this!" She said happily. I nodded and took the scarf directly wear it. 

"Honey honey take this too!" She shouted while giving me her favorite story book. 

"You can read this when you're bored!" She look at me with a hoping eyes that I'll bring it along. 

"Okay okay I'll bring it. That will be the last thing" I close my bag immediately. 

It's the firstime ever in my life living in a dorm. I can say this is the firstime in my entire life living far away from my parents. I hope I can make a new friends as soon as possible, I thought. Sigh.

"I'm gonna miss you so much baby" Mum hugged me tightly. I can feel my shoulder wet because of her tears. I respond her hug with a tight hugs as we hugging each other for a minutes.

"Honey the taxi won't wait any longer, or our baby will take a new taxi because the taxi will leave in any second" Dad shouted from outside.

We let go from each other as she wiped her tears. I smiled at her while joining her wiping her tears. 

"Mum don't cry, it's not like I'm not going to meet you guys again"

"Okay okay im not going to cry" she said still wiping her tears as we walked towards the front door. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter