TWO

Hold Me Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's really nice to meet you here Mr..."

"Park Jimin. Just call me Jimin" he said while showing his angel-look-alike smile.

He said while lending his right hand towards me asking for a shake hand. Still with the awkward situation, awkward smile, I, awkwardly took his hand as we both shakehands.

"Haera, Jung Haera"

"Well, pretty name just like the owner of the name" he chuckles, I on the other side just showing my awkward smile.

'What a flirt'

"So you said that we're not going to meet again huh? Guess, our fate didn't said that" he said jokingly, still smiling.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a fake plus awkward laugh.

"Ha ha yeah" I said shortly and hastily look away, hoping that he'll not talk to me anymore.

"Wuuu rude. Rude girls are rare and yeah.. attractive" Jimin said loudly enough for me to hear.

I cough makes him quickly pat my back. I quickly pull his hand away and gave him an "okay" sign telling him that I'm 100% okay. 

'Did I just choke on my own spit? Ugh.'

I on the other side remain silent but then he just won't stop talking.

"You should be careful next time, I just met you today, I don't want this will be the last time we met hahaha" He said sarcastically and laugh. 

'Did he really said that? This guy is weird.'

I was about to reply him but cuts off by the stewardess telling us to fasten our seat belt on as we're going to fly in a minutes from now.

After a few minutes on air, with all passengers are now taking their short nap, I started to get bored. 

'What to do....' I sigh quietly. 

But then I remember the book my mum asked me to read when I get bored across my mind. Right in the time! I love you mum!

Luckily, I put the book in my handbag. I took out the book from my handbag and read the tittle.

"Sacrifice"

"Sounds interesting though" I talked with myself loud enough for me to hear. After a few minutes reading the description, I finally read the first chapter.

"So the story is about a bestfriend whom fell in love with a same person at the same time? Well sounds cliché, but kinda fun" 

"What's with the bestfriend fell in love with the same person~" 

"---" I accidentally curse due to the sudden interrupted by someone who shouldn't interrupt my happy mood cause him laughing so hard earned attentions from the passengers around him. 

He quickly bowed to the uncle whom sat beside him and looked at me. 

'Seriously this guy?'

"Youre so cute when you surprised! You should see your face! Hahahaha"

"Stop it... It's not even funny--"

"Okay now tell me Haerassi, what novel are you reading huh?" He asked as he took the novel and read the tittle.

"Ya! Give it back" trying to take the novel from his hand. But he raised the novel higher as he read the description.

"Wooo so you love to read an angst story huh? Rare. Told ya, you're one of a kind!" He said with a serious face plastered on his face.

'He is the one who is One Of A Kind'

"God why so serious, it's normal for people to read angst genre" I said still trying to take it while chuckles a bit due to his serious face that's still plastered on his face.

He looked at me confused.

"Well you know, majority girls are into.. Romance~" he said while smirking.

'Ugly'

"Well then I'm different. As you said, I'm one of a kind" I fake laugh and quickly shove the novel from his hand.

"Now gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter