Seventh

Hello, My Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Chaeyeonie, don't approach Jeon Somi. She's no good for you and she has bad intentions on you. She wouldn't approach you like that without a reason, right? Take Care, Chaeyeonie" 

 

Pinky doesn't know what had she eaten or what entered her head but that's the first thing she did after being slapped with reality. Thanks to Eunwoo.

Not only was she slapped once with the horrible reality she can never swallow but a lot of times. Everytime she walks, on the corner of her eye, she'd see Somi and Chaeyeon together. 10 meters away, she would see Somi and her teasing eyes tearing her soul while she's clinging on Chaeyeon. That, that, made Pinky felt like her heart was being stampered to pieces.

She was angry, pain turned to anger. She wasn't in her right mind that she slipped down the message to the locker of the one who she wrote that letter to. 

 

 

"So.. how about dinner?" 

 

"Dinner? I don't think Im free tonight." Chaeyeon said as they were walking to her locker. 

 

"Waeeee?" Somi whined. "Oh, I forgot I have an appointment with the other officers. Bye now, Chaeyeon Eonni!" 

 

Somi went off after waving goodbye to Chaeyeon. It hasn't been a day yet but Somi is clinging to her like crazy. Like the whole day, Somi has been approaching her. Chaeyeon started to think how many appointments did she miss because of her. 

 

She was about to get her books when she saw that familiar paper again. Pastel pink with flower petals. 

 

The moment she sees it, suddenly, all that the admirer did for her flashed back to her. It's been weeks since I last saw you. Chaeyeon thought and smiled. How can she forget the person who gave her an Ipad Air, comforted her when she needed someone, stood out the most on all the admirers she had, and the unique and mysterious one.

 

"She wouldn't approach you like that without a reason, right?" that line has been making circles in Chaeyeon's mind. 

 

Chaeyeon's not that dumb. She knows that the sender sent that hours, or even minutes ago because the incident just happened today. 

"Why am I believing someone who I don't know? Maybe he or she is just mad at Somi? Somi's a good friend. Why would he or she think like this?" 

 

"Maybe she's jealous." 

 

"ARGH." Chaeyeon was startled as soon as she saw her bipolar Eonni appeared beside her. 

 

"Why? Am I not right?" 

 

"Since when we're you here?" 

 

"Hmm. I think when that Somi girl left." 

 

"So, you actually read it also?" 

 

"Ofcourse. Aish, such a pabo." 

 

"Whatever. What makes you think it's a "she" who gave this?" 

 

"Just feel like it. Know that most of your admirers are girls and which male student can write beautifully like that?" 

 

"Beautiful." Chaeyeon scoffed. "More beautiful than Chungha Eonni?" 

 

Chaeyeon laughed at the sight of a disturbed Sejeongie. "Aigoo, Eonni. Did you sort things out?" 

 

"I-uh. I guess we're okay." 

 

"We." Chaeyeon repeated after Sejeong. "I didn't know there's a "we" in the both of you now." Chaeyeon patted her Eonni's head. "I'll go now, Eonni. Inform me if something will happen" 

 

-

 

In the football campus, you'll see a wide grassland, there are trees, benches, some of the students

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter