Fourth

Hello, My Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You what?!" Yebin asked, surprise evident on her face. 

 

"Yup. Thanks to Kyulkyung." Eunwoo answered back. 

 

"Eonni. Won't you be having demerits because of that?" Siyeon, the youngest of their squad asked the Stone Nayoung.

 

Nayoung just stared at her. 

 

"Silence means yes." Yebin said. 

 

"Nayoungieee doesn't care about her grades, right, Nayoungieee?" Pinky said then clung unto Nayoung. 

 

"Whatever. It's fine." Nayoung answered, still expressionless. 

 

"Told ya." Pinky winked at all of them. "Nayoungie always sleeps at class so she gets a lot of demerits." 

 

"Aigoo, Kyulkyung. Chaeyeon is really lucky to have you, right, Eunwoo-ya?" Minkyeong said in a teasing tone. 

 

Kyungwon and Yebin got the atmosphere so they responded with, "Chae's super duper lucky, do you agreee Eunwooooo?" 

 

Eunwoo scoffed, "Ofcourse, I'm lucky I don't get bugged by someone so loud like Kyulkyung." 

 

"Not you. Chaeyeon!" Minkyeong shouted, making Eunwoo have that "huh?" face. 

 

"Ooooh. I smell something fishy." Yebin said with a disturbing face. 

 

On the other hand, Pinky is grinning from ear-to-ear at the thought of Chaeyeon having her handkerchief. 

 

"What if my hanky got Chaeyeonie's scent? Oh My. What if it's inside her pocket? or What if she's smelling my handkerchief right now?! Oh please oh please oh please. Let my plan work!!! I'd be the happies-" 

 

"ZHOU. KYUL. KYUNG" Pinky's thoughts were cut off when Eunwoo snapped and shouted at her face. 

 

"What? Why?" Pinky asked with a dumb face. 

 

"You're smiling like an idiot. What are you thinking of? Let's go. Class is about to start." 

 

"Uh.. That was nothing." Pinky smiled one last time at her thoughts then stood up and clung onto Eunwoo. "Okeeee Eunwoooo-yaaa." 

 

"I know it's Chaeyeon that you're thinking of. How stupid of me to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter