Fifth

Hello, My Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Little did Somi and Chaeyeon know, there were two pairs of eyes looking at them at the end of the hallway.. 

 

"Isn't that the lost-and-found girl you were talking about before?" Yebin asked Pinky who definetely knew who the girl was because of an incident from before.

 

FLASHBACK. 

Pinky is leaning on a wall while looking at someone who opens a locker. The moment she opened the locker, countless wrappers of chocolates fell. Her eyes were locked at the handwritten letter she just slid a couple of minutes ago [but it was hard since her sunbaenim, Sejeong tried to open it, minutes after she slid it] and the girl who she wrote that letter for. 

Pinky may not hear it but she's sure that Sejeong wants to know what's written inside because of her gesture. She smiled widely when she saw Chaeyeon taking the letter away from Sejeong and saying "None of your business" from the way moved. 

"Oh, Chaeyeon-ah! You're here." Pinky really heard the voice because it was a scream and she knew it was her Chungha Eonni's. 

Pinky saw Sejeong jump from shock and she laughed so hard but she tried her best not to make a noise.

"Hello, miss!" 

Pinky was super shocked at that voice. She turned at her back rapidly and saw a girl with brown hair who looks like a Canadian. 

"Can you stop startling me?!" Pinky said in an annoyed tone /author pastes a picture of annoyed Pinky in Knowing Brothers/  

"But it's my first time approaching you.. Wait, did you say you were startled?" the Canadian girl is trying hard not to laugh again. "Oh my. I scared someone." then she laughed so hard.

"Shh. Be quiet! Why did you approach me anyway?" Pinky asked still annoyed. 

"Did you lost something? or Are you lost yourself?" the girl said then laughed again so hard. 

"This girl has no manners, gosh." Pinky thought. 

"I forgot to introduce. Im Jeon Somi, by the way, head of the lost-and-found club. You were creeping up on something.. or someone. Are you missing something?" 

"No. I'm not losing anything and don't startle me like that next time." 

Pinky went off, still annoyed with the taller girl. 

 

 

"Yes." Pinky's tone of voice didn't sound Pinky at all. "For the second time, she ruined another good moment of mine." 

 

"Chill, Kyul. Aren't you happy that girl startled Chaeyeon like you?" Yebin asked, slightly laughing. 

 

"Nope, no time for jokes. I hate that lost-and-found girl so much. I can't believe she ruined our plan!!!" 

 

"Kyul, you ran away, the moment Chaeyeon locked eyes wit-" 

 

"Gosh. Eunwoo understands me more than you." 

 

And with that, Pinky left Yebin. 

 

"Kyulkyung.. What the hell is wrong with you?" Yebin said to herself. 

 

-

"Eunwoo." 

 

Pinky whispers infront of her seat. The teacher is discussing and she wants to disturb the other one. 

 

"Eunwoo-ssi." Pinky said in an ahjussi voice then laughed silently afterwards. 

 

Eunwoo kicked Pinky's leg backwards since Pinky's facing her back. 

 

"Ouch!" Pinky whined. 

 

"Zhou Kyulkyung, is there a problem?" Their teacher asked. 

 

"Ne, Ssaem. Eunwoo kicked me." She said then winked at Eunwoo who is now looking at her with a "what-the-fck" face. 

 

"Aniyo, Ssaem. She keeps on bugging me." 

 

"You two, again. Both of you will get demerits." 

 

Pinky smiled and made a victorious sign. Eunwoo just scoffed at her. 

 

"What was in to you awhile ago?" Eunwoo asked, books on her hand. They're going to eat lunch now. 

 

"You were focused in studying. Plus, I want you to get demer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter