Back Together... for the 123456789th time.

You Are The One (Sequel to I've Found You)

 

JaeHwa's POV
 
That night after eating midnight dinner with Eunhyuk and Yesung oppa, I felt a little better. But just a little, not even half. I feel like I have no right to sleep in me and Donghae's room, so I slept on the balcony. I cried myself to sleep that night, really not caring if my eyes would be so swollen the next day. 
 
A few minutes later, I felt someone carrying me. I looked up and saw Donghae. "Put me down," I argued. He obeyed and I stood up confidently. We were already in the middle of the hallway, just a few more steps to our room. I walked towards the door.. but my feet failed me. I swayed and fell on my knees. He tried to hold my hands and help me up, but I pushed him away. "I'm sorry," he whispered and insisted to help me stand. "I could do it myself," I said, trying to change the topic. I knew quite well where this was going. 
 
I managed to pull myself up while holding onto the wall. My head was still hurting and I'm starting to get dizzy again. "I was wrong," he said. "Oh please. I've heard that for so many times already," I responded. He tried to hold my hand again. "I just want to sleep," I complained, pulling my hand away. I pulled away so hard that I fell on the floor again. "You're hurting yourself," he commented. 
 
"You caused it," I replied. 
 
"Just let me help you," he pleaded. I shook my head defiantly. I stood up and fixed my shirt.
 
Donghae's POV
 
She was so stubborn. I tried to help her up and tried to apologize for breaking up with her, but she wouldn't answer to me straight. She stood up, tugged at her shirt, and continued to walk. I couldn't control myself anymore, so I rushed and hugged her from behind. "I'm so sorry," I whispered while crying.
 
 
I hate myself for ever breaking up with her. I've been so unfair to her, yet she didn't complain. Not even once. I heard her sniffle. She was crying too. "My eyes are swollen enough," she complained. "I have found you. I have let you go many times before. I won't ever do the same mistake again. I have hurt you for so many times already. I'm an idiot, I know. I have said this line over and over again, so maybe you know it already by heart. I want to make things right. I WANT to," I said. I turned her around so she would face me. I want to let her know that I'm really sincere and serious in my apology. "Will you marry me?" I asked. "I've answered that days ago," she said with a smile. "Will you STILL marry me?" I rephrased the question.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I don't take back what I say. So.. yes. I'd be glad to," she answered.