Chapter. 1

Double You

*DING DONG*

"Bye!" "Bye" "See you tomorrow" "Bye!"

After saying goodbye to my friends, I walked to the front gate, heading back home. As I walked, I saw crowds of girls, blocking the way. They were talking excitedly about the person in front of them, admiring that person. But I don't care about that person and I just wanted to go home. My eyes wandered left and right, along with my legs, trying to search any way to come out.

"(y/n)!"

Wait, what? Did someone just call my name?                Somehow I got a feeling that Jihyun was the one who called my name..... no way,,,, better be not. I turned my head to the back, trying to find the source of the sound, but nobody looked like they called me just now. As I turned my head to the front again, a way was made for me. The crowds were separating in half, making a way in the center, and I could see in front again. 

"(y/n)!!!!! Whats taking you so long just to come out?" , ugh, my feeling was right. It's Jihyun, talking with a smile on his face, that made the girls looked at me in a jealous, irritated way. I walked fastly toward him, grabbed his hand, and ran far away, so that no one can see us.                                                

"why.....did.....you........WAIT........For.......ME.....INSIDE THE CAMPUS BUILDING?! What are you thinking about?! What do you think the girls are going to do after they find out that I am close to the most popular person in the campus? I've told you to act like we don't know each other if there are many people from the campus," I sighed and crossed my arms. Girls  are crazy, especially if its about someone they admire or like. And basically, I don't know how they are going to treat me after this. How am I going to do with the rest of my semesters???                                                                           "I-I'm sorry. I forgot about that...... I'll never do that again, so forgive me... please?? I'll make sure the girls won't bother you for this," he said while looking at me with his puppy eyes. "fine." thinking about what they would do to me is making things worse, so I decided to let it go. Maybe if I explained, they would understand and... Jihyun and I wouldn't have to pretend like a stranger to each other,,,, ah, forget it.                     "Let's go home".                                                        

"Hey, (y/n), u-uhmm.. are you free tomorrow?" he asked me quietly.                                                                                      "U-uhh, not really. I have to meet an editor at 11 and I have to pick up my friend at the airport at,  hmm, 4 p.m . Why?" I answered, and looked away.                                             "Really? Great! Actually, I was going to ask you if you could come with me to pick up my hyung at the airport tomorrow. Do you wanna go together? He will also arrive at the same time as your friend. I'll pick you up," his lips formed a smile. So thats why he waited for me earlier, just to ask this? Haah, well for a reminder, he is older than me by two years andd, dont ask me why he acts like he's younger than me, cause I also don't know why.                                                           "Sure... wait-you have an older brother? Well, why you have never told me about that?" I said and I frowned a little.         "Well, my memory said thats because you have never asked about that😜 haha, i'm joking. I wanted to introduce you to him cause you are my.... uhm... c l o s e f r i e nd.. thats why I wanted you to come along. His name is Jimin".

Jimin, hmm...... -- wait, WHAT?!

AUTHOR POV

You were shocked to hear that his older brother's name is Jimin.                                                                                        "JIMIN? Waitt,, wow, he has the same name as my fave, you remember? The one who saved you this morning. His name is also Jimin," you stared unbelieveably to Jihyun.                     The name 'Jimin' is actually pretty common in Korea, but, since it was the name of your fave, you couldnt help but surprise to hear that.                                                                         "so that's why that picture of her fave looked familiar to me, I get it now,"  Jihyun thought, and he smirked to you.               "You know what (y/n), you'll be surprised tomorrow," he whispered to you, making you all confused.                          "Haha, see you tomorrow!" and he left as you both reached your destination, leaving you hanging, wondering.                                                   _

"Thank you. I hope you do your best! Have a nice day!" you smiled to the editor.                                                          "You've worked hard (y/n), goodbye!" the editor said, she waved goodbye and go out. You bowed and waved to her too. It was already 1 p.m . You have to go home quickly and get ready to go to the airport. You rushed home and took a bath. You wore a simple long sleeved shirt with a jeans, you also didnt forget to apply some lipsticks.

*TING TONG*

Just at the right time Jihyun pressed your door bell. You grab your bag and opened the door. He was wearing a white Puma sweater with a matching jeans. You admit it, he looked nice in that outfit.                                                                                            "You ready?" "Yup" "Come on". You locked the door and went to the airport by Jihyun's car.

He parked the car and you both waited together, since your friend and his older brother will come from the same gate. There werent many people since it's weekdays and it's not a holiday, but still, the airport is busy as always.                       "Soo, is your friend a girl or a boy?" Jihyun asked.                "A girl." You answered. He smiled hearing your answer and you give him a nasty look.                                                         "Is she pretty?" he asked again. This is so not him, looking for pretty woman.                                                                         "You'll found out later," you said, looking away.               "Thats her! Laura!! Over here!!" you shouted and waved your hands. Laura saw you and walked over to you and Jihyun, she seemed very excited.                                                              "(y/n)!!!!! I missed you, my bestiee!" Laura said, hugging you. You hugged ger and let her go to pick her suitcase and move it onto the trolley Jihyun brought.                                               "Hey, I have big news!! I saw your fave! At the airplane!!!!" Laura said in the most excited way.                                       "W-WHAT?!" you can't believe what you have just heard. Your bestie? Saw your fave? No wayyy,,,,                                    "I'm not kidding (y/n). I saw your fave, JIMIN! He was on the same airplane as me! Your fave (y/n), PARK JIMIN!!!" Laura continued.                                                                                  Your mind went blank. The only thing youre thinking about is how everything seemed like a coincidence. A coincidence that is hard to believe. You saw Jihyun smirking and you remembered how he also smirked when you said that his hyung and your fave shared the same name, Jimin, and how he said that you'll be surprised, also Laura coming from the same gate as Jihyun's hyung, Jimin, and how Laura met my fave, Jimin as well that my fave Jimin got on the same airplane as Laura. You were not sure if this two person named Jimin getting on the same plane are still only a coincidence, cause it doesnt looked like its only a coincidence, but.... what if it's the same person?!?

*BUMP*

"I'M SORRY!" A man bumped into you when he was running, he continued running after bumping you and shouted sorry.           Getting bumped when you were not fully conscious (since you were thinking) made you unable to balance yourself. Feeling that you will hit the hard cold ground, you shutted your eyes tightly.                                                                                         

........... but nothing happened. You didnt feel hurt, but you felt a warmth and a nice scent. Somebody caught you.                     "Oh, Hyung!! You came at the right time! You saved (y/n)" , you heard Jihyun shouting.

........ hyung? saved? (y/n)? ....... oh, damn..

 

TBC...