Prologue

Double You

"Oh My God ! Hey, look !!! I got accepted !! YEAY! Donut bless srsly, holy," we both shouted at the same time.

I got accepted in my dream school in Busan. It's like a dream, yea, but for real, I could die from happiness right now, so does my friend, Ella, she also got accepted in Osaka. We'll both start college in September. We graduated from high school miraculously. Yes, she is my best friend. We laugh and cry together, and we have never expected to be separated. Well, I finally realized that that is life. My life, her life, our path were different. And I think, it's time to say goodbye for some times.

-October-

I took my bag and head out. I have lessons today at 9 A.M . The college is not that far from my apartment, I just have to walk for ten until fifteen minutes.

🎵 LINE! 

I unlocked my phone and open Line. It was a message from Ella.

08.27 a.m  Hey! You know, i'm going to Busan tomorrow!

I saw the message, and I think, and think again...

#FINALLYCONNECTED

"WHAT?!" I screamed, i was so hysteric. Luckily, no one heard me oops

08.29 a.m  OMG! ARE U SURE?

                                  08.29 a.m  SERIOUSLY? SUDDENLY? :v

08.30 a.m  YEA! I'm serious ewh-- can you pick me up later?

08.30 a.m   For donut's sake why should I bruh -,-

Author's POV

Well, you were too busy laughing and you didn't even bother to see the road.

*BUMP

Your POV

"Ouch," I said.

"Uh, I'm sorry. Wait, (Y/N) ?"

I looked up and found a man. It was Jihyun, Park Jihyun. He is my close friend, because he is always there to hear all of my stories and its nice to talk to him. We also lived in the same apartment.

"Oh, it's you. Hey" I said. 

"I'ts you? It's you? Hey, I'm older than you by two years, what's with that informal talk?" He pouts a little, pretending to be mad. 

"I'm sorry sir! I will never do that again," I said jokingly.

"HAHA, seriously, you know I don't like it if we're talking formally to each other," he replied.

He is a cute and yea, a... little manly senior. Actually it's hard to see him acting manly because he is kind in a cuter way and he is not muscular too. I guess that makes other girls fall in love with him.

JIHYUN'S POV

I met (Y/N). She wore a blue striped shirt and a skinny jeans. She looked so beautiful, but I'm not saying this in a romantic way, I mean just as a friend. 

"Where are you going? Do you have any class too today?" she asked.

"Nope, I'm going to the basketball training, to relieve some stress," I said and she chuckled.

"Are you sure you're relieving stress there? I think going there will cause another stress because it will be crowded by your 'fans' hahaha,". 

"There will be no problem if you shut your mouth, actually,"  I said.

She took her phone out after hearing a notification. I peeped a little and she seemed to be chatting with her friend, but the language doesn't seem to be Korean.

"What languange is that? I don't understand a thing, I only understand the emoticon, 😂" I asked her.

"What? Hey, ARE YOU PEEPING?" she glared at me.

"You know, getting angry makes you look older, " I looked up and whistle. I didn't see her but I can sure feel her death glare.

"you sure want a good beating huh? I'm not afraid of a senior :p, " and she began to hit me on my chest.

"Look! you've got a new message, it's a picture of someone, who's that,"

She gave me an annoyed look.  "my fave, what. You sure are saved by my fave this time. Oh my God, I forgot I need to meet Patricia at the library, Bye!" she waved to me and dashed to the library. Well, that picture is kinda familiar, but who cares.

YOUR POV

"PAT! oops I'm in the library. I'm sorry I forgot about you," I sit next to her. She looked at me and signing that it was okay. "Btw, i saw you with that popular senior at the main gate before you came in? Is he your boyfriend? Wow, I'm impressed, (y/n). You're dating the most popular kid in the whole campus," she said, teasingly, raising one of her eyebrows.

"no way, Pat, he is just a close friend," I replied.                      " are you sure? Don't you think he is being too close for a close friend? " she sure like to tease me, a lot.

*DING DONG*

"i mean it, let's go, the bell is ringing, we will be late to that goldfish's lecture! " I took her out of the library and went to the class.

Goldfish is my lecturer's nickname btw. Some people tend to misunderstood my relationship with Jihyun, because we looked too much like a couple, but believe me, none of us have a romantic feeling for each other.

 

TO BE CONTINUED......