Part 3 (end)

True Feelings (Junchan)

The next day, the members supposed to have dance practise but because Junhwe got really drunk last night they will have it tomorrow.Junhwe is still sleeping his room while the other members did their own things.Well obviously Hanbin and Bobby will go to the studio to do the song and stuff.While Yunhyeong, Jinhwan and Donghyuk went shopping for foods.That leaves only Chanwoo at the dorm with Junhwe.

Chanwoo actually doesn't want to stay at the dorm with Junhwe but because of our motherly Jinhwan was concern that if something happen to Junhwe when everybodies gone so he let Chanwoo stay.Chanwoo dooesn't protest and just obey.It's been half an hour now, and now Chanwoo is bored.He watch TV and play games even read some manga and stuff but he is still bored.He went to the kitchen and cook some ramen for himself because he feels hungry now.

While humming some songs, he didn't notice when suddenly Junhwe came.He turn around and was shock when he notice Junhwe sitting at the counter table with his right palm supporting his face looking at him.He notice that Junhwe's hair was wet so he assumed he must had just finish taking a shower.Chanwoo continue to cook and making him feel like his alone.

"Hey are you cooking it just for you?" Jnhwe ask still sitting ..Chanwoo just humm as respond and serve himself his ramen.He carry his bowl and wrnt to the living room.Junhwe also follow suit.Chanwoo sit down on the sofa and begin to eat.Junhwe just look at him with his sad puppy face.He feel uncomfortble with the staring and look at Junhwe.

"Stop staring at me!" Junhwe still look at him with puppy eyes.Chnwoo just let out a big sigh.He put the bowl on the table and push towards Junhwe.

"Y-you c-can have it if you want." He said not looking at him.He notice from his corner of his eyes, he can see that Junhwe was smiling.

"Thanks Chanwoo." He grab the chopsticks and eat it.Chanwoo stand up and headed to the kitchen to make himself another ramen.Just then Junhwe grab his hand.

"H-hey where are you going?"

"Going to the kitchen to make myself another ramen." Junhwe felt guilty.He then got an idea.

"What about we just share it okay?" Chanwoo eyes rounded bigger than normal.A little bit of pink dust on his cheek.

"It's o-okay.I-I can go and make another one." Junhwe shake his head.He tighten his grip on Chanwoo's hand and show him his puppy eyes.Chanwoo knows he can't win against it.He sit down and let go of his hand.Junhwe smile and pick up the ramen with chopstick.

"Chanwoo-ah say aaaa." Junhwe motion the chopstick of ramen close to Chanwoo's face.He was hesitant but seeing Junhwe like that he just open his mouth.After he take a bite Junhwe also take another bite.They continue eating until the whole bowl is empty.

"I'm full." Chanwoo said and pat his tummy.

"Chanwoo-ah theres a chili paste on your cheek." Junhwe said and point.Chanwoo tried to wipe the paste of him but still he didn't wipe it.Junhwe made a tsk sound and lean his face towards Chnwoo.He was surprise when suddenly Junhwe kiss him.He doesn't what happen but he kiss back.But suddenly Chanwoo remember, he push Junhwe and scoot awau from him.Junhwe was shock with the sudden action.

"Chan-chanwoo ah..I-i"

"I-i'm sorry hyung." Chanwoo put his legs on the sofa and burried his face on his knees.Junhwe was confuse.Why did Chanwoo apologise to him.

"Chanwoo why are you apologising? I should be the who apologise." Junhwe tried to move closer but Chnwoo scoot away.

"I-i should've kiss you back."

"And why is that?"

"Be-because you're in a relationship with Eunsoo." Chnwoo said burrying his face deeper on his knees.

"What are you saying? I'm not in relationship with her.She is just my friend."

"B-but yesterday...Y-you confess to her and ki-kiss her." Chnwoo's face was a little pink from blushing.Junhwe knock his head playfully for several times.

"Haish! I guess because i was too drunk last night so i was talking nonsense."

"But still....you always messaging with her and you always smile when you receive her replies." Chanwoo said with a tear drop from his left eye.Junhwe smile and hug Chanwoo.

"It's because I ask her for help."

"Help? For what." Junhwe release the hug and cupped Chanwoo's cheek.He wipe away the tears and smile.

"For helping me to confess to you."

"Wh-what??? You've got to be kidding me???" Junhwe just chuckle and lean closer.

"No i'm not.Jung Chanwoo, would you like to be my boyfriend?" He ask with his deep and husky voice.Chanwoo feels like he is melting inside to hear it.

"Y-yes?" He said questioning to Junhwe.With that their lips conected but this time the kiss was more sweeter and fill with love.

"MAKNAE'S WE'RE BACK!!!!!" Yunhyeong shouted.The couples broke the kiss and sit on the sofa like nothing happen.While the grocery hyungs were busy arranging plus cooking in the kitchen the two of them are still on the same spot.

"You know hyung, That was my first kiss." Chanwoo said smiling and toich his lips.

"I think that wasn't your first kiss." Chanwoo look at Junhwe who is smirking.

"What do you mean?" Chanwoo squint his eyes looking at Junhwe.

"Well..Actually I already kiss you when you were asleep last month." Junhwe said showing his innocent smile.Chanwoo eyes grew big.

"KOO JUNHWE!!!!!" Chanwoo shouted and chase Junhwe around the dorm.

_______________________

Long time no see~ (iKON)

Yeay i update and it takes me two freaking months.I'm sorry guys.It just dat i was busy w my another fic.
Anyway sorry for any typos and my writing. Let JUNCHAN RISE!!!!