Part 1

True Feelings (Junchan)

iKON was having a nice break for several days after having a lot of schedule.They all were really happy to get to rest.Just then their manager burst into their dorm.

 

"Junhwe-ah! Chanwoo-ah!" Their manager shouted.Donghyuk who just throw some pieces of paper that Hanbin just tear hear the manager hyung shouting.

 

"What's wrong hyung?" Donghyuk ask. Manager hyung look at Donghyuk.

 

"Where is Junhwe and Chanwoo?" Manager hyung ask as he looking for them.Just then Junhwe just went out from the bathroom after finish showering.Manager hyung noticed him.

 

"June-ah! Come here!" Manager hyung called him.Junhwe just go towards manager hyung while drying his hair with a towel.He already wear his clothes.

 

"What is it hyung?" Junhwe look at manager hyung.Manager wonder his eyes searching for Chanwoo.

 

"June-ah just go sit at the living first.I'll be back." Manager hyung then went somewhere else.Junhwe obeyed and went to sit on the sofa at the livng room.While manager hyung went to Chanwoo and Yunhyeong's room.He knocks the door and Yunhyeong open it.

 

"Oh! Hi hyung.What's the matter?" Yunhyeong ask..

 

"Is Chanwoo in here?" Manager hyung ask.Yunhyeong step aside and point his finger towards Chanwoo who is busy playing game on his bed.Manager hyung walks towards Chanwoo and take away his phone.

 

"Hyung! I'm almost finish clearing that stage." Chanwoo said looking at manager hyung...

 

"Chanwoo come with me to the living room.Now!" Manager hyung said with his serious voice.Chanwoo gulp and obeyed.When Chanwoo went to tje living room, he sat next to Junhwe on the sofa.Manager hyung sigh.

 

"Okay! I call both of you here is to tell a great news." The both of them look at each other  and looking at manager hyung again.

 

" I want to tell you that you both got cast in a new drama." Manager hyung said excitedly. Chanwoo who had been long-time didn't act was really happy that he got to be in a drama.

 

"Omg! Are you serious hyung?!" Chanwoo ask to confirm to what he is hearing.Manager hyung just nod.

 

"Junhwe hyung! Aren't you excited?" Chanwoo ask Junhwe who had been silence.Junhwe bit his lips and look at the maknae.

 

"Chanwoo-ah...I don't know how to act." Junhwe look at Chanwoo.The maknae just smiled.

 

"It's okay Junhwe hyung.I can teach you.It's not that hard." Chanwoo said.Junhwe look at the maknae and just smiled.

 

"So does the both of you agree? If it's a yes I will call the director now.And the shoot started next week." The both of them said 'Yes'.Manager hyung call the director and left.The two of them continue to do their own things.

 

-A week later-

 

Time flew soo fast and now it's the day for the recording.The both of them already remember the script.Thanks to Chanwoo for helping Junhwe practising his acting.The both of them play role of a highschool boy.Chanwoo will play as Junhwe step brother with the same age.Junhwe doesn't like his new step mother and brother.Junhwe also doesn't get along with Chanwoo.But the both of them will fall in love with a same girl and they will have a little quarrel..But in the end the girl will end up with someone else and they both will get along.

 

The both of them were getting ready to act.Junhwe was really nevous because this is his first time.He was afraid if he forgot his line or his acting was bad.Just then the director called them and they began to walk towards the set.Before it starts, Chanwoo make a fighting gesture to Junhwe.Junhwe also did the same.They acting started.

 

After 15 hours of acting,the director was really statisfied and said it was a wrap.They will continue it again tomorrow.Chanwoo and Junhwe said "you've work hard" to all the staffs and went back to the dorm.It was already midnight and they guessed the members already asleep.After putting the codes, the door unlocked and they both entered.The whole dorm was dark except the kitchen.They both quitely went to their rooms.

 

"Good night hyung, you did great today." Chanwoo said smiling eventhough it's dark.

 

"Thanks Chanwoo,You did great too.Good night." Junhwe suddenly pat Chanwoo's head.It was weird because Junhwe usually doesn't do this kind of things to s...Junhwe was surprised with his action and quickly went to his room..Chanwoo was dumbfounded..

 

The recording continues in the next morning until late night.It was a routine now for those two for waking up early and head back home late night.Today is the scene where Junhwe will kiss the girl..*btw if this really happen i will cry a han river bcuz June is my bias* 

 

Junhwe was really nervous.He's palm is getting more sweaty.Chanwoo then gave him a bottle of water.Junhwe smiled and take the bottle.Chanwoo sit right next to Junhwe.

 

"Don't worry hyung,I think you will do fine.Don't be too nervous." Chanwoo said rubbing Junhwe's back for comfort.Junhwe sigh.

 

"But I'm afraid if i'm too nervous I will forgot my lines or maybe it will look too awkward." Junhwe said.Chanwoo give a little smile.

 

"Don't think negative hyung.Just relax and think positive.I'm really sure you will do great." Junhwe nodded his head agreeing what Chanwoo said.

Just on time the director called.Junhwe went to the set.Chanwoo just watch until it's the kiss scene.He doesn't know why but he felt a weird feeling in him when see Junhwe kissing the girl.When they both parted the kiss, the girl slap Junhwe cheek and went away.The director was statisfied and said it was a wrap.Junhwe bow to all the staff and went to Chanwoo.

 

"Thanks Chanwoo for telling me to think positive,It really help me." Junhwe said smilng.Chanwoo also smiled.The both of them went home.In the car, Chanwoo kept on thinking about the feeling he had felt.He look at Junhwe face who is already asleep.He doesn't know why but by looking at him it made him smile.He really don't understand with the tinggly feeling inside of him.He think he better ask his hyung tomorrow.

 

_________________________________________

 

Annyeong~ Junchan trash shipper.XD

This is my first time writing an iKON fic.And it's JUNCHAN!! Please for the author out there, please do more Junchan.I know we never see these 2 moment together but damn i ship these 2.Anyway i hope you guys wait for my update.

Sorry for any typos and my english.Hope u guys like it.

 

Bye~ bye~ pyooong~