Part 2

True Feelings (Junchan)

The next day, they both had a day off.But they still need to record some new songs.All of the iKON members are in the studio for recording.And just like always Hanbin will be the opposite of the goofy Hanbin, he will be the scary and fierce Hanbin.The members keep on recording and Hanbin keep on scolding until he is statisfied.

 

While Jinhwan was singing, Chanwoo who is sitting beside Junhwe take a little glance on Junhwe phone who is busy playing with his phone.Chanwoo notice that Junhwe was texting with the actress that he kiss the other day "Park Eunsoo" (i just create the actress name..cuz i don't want any real actresses in here).Chanwoo feel like his blood was boiling.He get up from his seat and went out from the studio.Donghyuk look Chanwoo confused.Why suddenly Chanwoo looks mad.Outside from the studio, Chanwoo let out a big sigh."why am i acting like this?" He thought.

 

Chanwoo walk out from the YG building and just walk around the streets.Good thing nobody notice him.He just walking around until he heard his phone ringing.It was a call from Hanbin.He forgot that they were recording the songs today.He gulp and just answer the call.

 

"YAH! MAKNAE!! WHERE THE FVK ARE YOU!!" Hanbin shouted.Chanwoo rubbed his poor ears.He knows Hanbin will scold him and cursing.He quickly thought an excuse.

 

"Sorry hyung *cough* *cough* I'm not feeling well.I'm on my way to the dorm now.*cough* *cough*" Chanwoo really hopes that Hanbin will believes him.

 

"Oh! Okay then.Rest well maknae." Hanbin voice then change to normal.He then hang up.Chanwoo walks to the dorm just not to make it suspicious and he does kinda feel unwell.Chanwoo arrived to the dorm.He lay himself on his bed and thinking about what is wrong with him.

 

"Why am i soo angry when seeing Junhwe hyung texting with that girl.They both are just friends right?" Chanwoo ask himself.He wear his earphones and just click some random song in his phone.He listens to the songs until he fell asleep.

 

Chanwoo woke up when he feel cold water on his forehead.He open his eyes slowly to adjust the brightness of the light.He look to his left and saw Jinhwan.

 

"Oh! you're awake now.How are you feeling Chanu-ah?" Jinhwan ask Chanwoo.Jinhwan take away the towel on Chanwoo's forehead and help Chanwoo to sit up.

 

"I guess i'm all better after having a little nap." Chanwoo said and yawned.Just then Yunhyeong come with a bowl of soup.

 

"Now that you are awake, you have to eat this soup first then taking this medicine.Okay?" Yunhyeong said and Chanwoo just nodded.Yunhyeong then headed to the kitchen again to clean all the kitchen supplies.Before Jinhwan could stand up, Chanwoo grabbed Jinhwan's hand.

 

"Hyung..Can you stay for a moment.I want to ask you something.." Chanwoo said.Jinhwan doesn't say anything and just waited for Chanwoo to speak.Chanwoo take a deep breath and look at Jinhwan.

 

"Hyung..If I ask you this will you know what's wrong with me?" Chanwoo ask Jinhwan.Jinhwan look at Chanwoo confused.

 

"What is it Chanu-ah? Just ask me." Jinhwan hold Chanwoo's hand.

 

"Hyung, why everytime i'm with Junhwe hyung I feel this tingly feeling inside me.When he was acting the kissing scene, I feel this sad feeling..And today when he was texting with that actress i feel my blood boil..Hyung..Do you know why i'm like this?" Chanwoo ask looking at Jinhwan with his big doe eyes.Jinhwan was silence.

 

"It's okay hyung if you don't know.I'm not forcing you to ans- " Before Chanwoo could finish his word, Jinhwan squeel like a mad fangirl.Chanwoo look at his hyung weirdly..

 

"Yah! Jung Chanwoo don't you know whats this mean?" Jinhwan ask excited.Chanwoo doesn't understand what is Jinhwan asking so he just shake his head.

 

"Aigoo such an innocent maknae you are." Jinhwan said and ruffled Chanwoo's hair that is messy but now messier..Chanwoo look at Jinhwan waiting for an answer..Jinhwan notice it and said.

 

"You're in love with him Chanu-ah." Hearing that answer from Jinhwan, Chanwoo widened his eyes and blush.

 

"H..hyung! D..don't play around like that..Tell me the truth." Jinhwan just smile and hold Chanwoo's hand.

 

"I'm not lying Chanu-ah.You are in love with him." Chanwoo still doesn't believes it.Jinhwan ruffle Chanwoo's hair and went out.He knows that Chanwoo needs a little time.

 

When Jinhwan went out, Chanwoo was spacing out..He kept on thinking what had his hyung said.."I'm in love with Junhwe hyung?!" Chanwoo said to himself.."but..will he accept my love? Does he love Eunsoo noona? Does Junhwe hyung even like boys??" These question kept on repeating in Chanwoo's head.Now Chanwoo doesn't know will he confessed or not.

 

 

It's has been 3 months since their shooting for the drama and today is the last day.Chanwoo had been keeping his distance between him and Junhwe for these past months.Chanwoo also notice Junhwe and Eunsoo are really closed.When they have a break, they both will always eat together.Each time they invite Chanwoo to eat with them, Chanwoo just decline because he doesn't want to be the third wheel.In the end he will end up eating with the staffs.It had been a routine that day.

 

After the last scene was finish, everyone clapped their hands.It was a success.Everyone was happy when it finish.Just like always,after finishing a drama they will have a party.All of them went to the party.Before the party start, some of them give a little speech and all and started..Chanwoo who is the only minor just drink a juice.Everyone else drink soju or wine or any alcohol.Chanwoo was feeling soo uncomfortable because Junhwe and Eunsoo was sitting next to each other..It really made him pissed off.Chanwoo just being all silent.And he really sures that nobody notice it.

 

After...i don't know how many hours,some of them was already drunk including Junhwe and Eunsoo.Chanwoo was busy playing with his phone until he heard a word that he can't believes it come out from someone he loves.

 

"I love you" that's what Chanwoo hears.He quickly look at Junhwe to say it too but to his surprise it was not for him but to Eunsoo.Eunsoo just giggled and they both kiss.They both kiss infront of our little choco ball Chanwoo!.Chanwoo vision started to get blurry because all of his tears..When Chanwoo stood up they both broke the kiss and just on time they manager came to pick them up.Chanwoo wipe away his tears and hurriedly went out to the car.Manager hyung just carried the drunken Junhwe to the car.On the way to the dorm, Chanwoo eyes doesn't stop letting the tears down.Manager hyung notice it and ask.But Chanwoo just reply that he sad because it's the end of the shooting.Manager hyung just believes it.Chanwoo look outside the window and thought to himself."I guess this is the end of my first love."

 

__________________________________________________

 

Hi! Annyeong!!!

 

I'm back! After fighting with the exam papers.But I still need to fight with it again next week *sigh*..I know it's getting lame now..I still need to improve my writing skills.Anyway hope you guys wait for my updates.Sorry for any typos.Thx u all for subscribing and commenting, LOVE u guys soooo much!!!

Btw please tell me who can make a poster for my fic.Thank you~

Bye~ bye~ pyoooong~~